85 Orc Death Knight
" I AM LSANNTA ME LIKE GLUE" Lsannta replied

that made me lol a lil
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Me 2 lol
Where u put our glue Lsannta
Reply Quote
Eilane, I don' do arena's for rating..but my highest 2's rating is 1633. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I am !@#$%^-*!@#$, so I don't promote gay love stories between Lsannta and I. That being said, some of the stuff that is written down here is very funny :)
Reply Quote
Creepshow, your story is bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Mine's less about love and more about someone getting gang !@*#d on a bridge. I think that actually might be love in Germany though. Anyway, totally not gay! It's just you and a grown man fighting in an unconventional way. Inside of his !@# hole.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/26/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Mckenna
Eilane, I don' do arena's for rating..but my highest 2's rating is 1633. Thanks.

1633 is nothing to brag about. stck with braging about ur HKs
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/27/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Lsannta

1633 is nothing to brag about. stck with braging about ur HKs

and who gives a fucq about 2s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I think my story was quite funny actually, you should read the parts i could not post here XD. It gets verry verry disturbing :3

Hugs and Kisses

Creepshow
Edited by Çréêpshøw on 8/27/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rage, you forgot to work in something about turtles...Here, I'll help. And I quote from the great Zombie Kid..."I like turtles."

turtles are nice lol
Reply Quote
Thanks Lsannta, I will stick to my HK's. I get HK's on you all the time, because you put yourself in stupid situations. You also have been a hacker in the past, with that language hack where you could speak perfect english to the Alliance, and I remember that hack in Wintergrasp where my friends and I were killing you over and over again, and you walked up a tree and then flew off in your flying vehicle (and we still got more kills on you in Wintergrasp Fortress).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stay tuned for the Movie, BROKE BACK MCKENNA! The sad tale of taboo love between Horde and Alliance at the bridge to Tol Barad!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Necrooooo
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
epic necro
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Jacobkell
Stay tuned for the Movie, BROKE BACK MCKENNA! The sad tale of taboo love between Horde and Alliance at the bridge to Tol Barad!

Pay no attention to my guildmate Jacobkell. He makes love to glacial salmon and then releases them back into the wild. Also, he has a terrible Juicycrunch Carrot fetish....
Edited by Mckenna on 12/12/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Also, he has a terrible Juicycrunch Carrot fetish....

>.>
Edited by Kincayd on 12/12/2012 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I am Lsannta

now come to area 52, ZOMBIE LAND will spill the blood of any alliance in our path
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I started reading Healypants paragraph and omfg i was drinking and it went everywhere and im dying plz help me it's too funny xD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think the resemblance is remarkable http://i44.tinypic.com/2llou1j.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]