Anyone from Vanilla still play here?

90 Human Rogue
Thennekk premades all day.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
tattered virtue, i think i did something there for a while XD
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Somehow missed this post. BLoOdLuST/Reformation/Predestined/DNS checking in. Feels weird being Alliance, but apparently Horde is dead. Looking forward to arenas again though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mirax still plays. were actually recruiting for our guild shadow knights.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ive had many accounts over the years, but i have always had an ally character on manno.

Played a NE rogue named Crucial in vanilla. Started in the guild STNY, then moved to The Squirrel Mafia/The Dark Squirrels.

I remember the great competition between Macabre/Twelve Prophets. I've raided with Puff, dueled with Kiljoy (Arcanite Reaper HOOOO), participated in 12+ hour AV stalemates, and was there for the opening of the AQ gates.

No matter how many different servers I play on, Mannoroth has always been my home.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
who remembers diV?

Alliance first, was in absinthe, macabre, paradigm shift.. but who cares, the individuals were the ones that made it fun. Dej, girlz, ronmexico, rampagebull, mustadeo, ignifera, fratley, lex (shaman lex), lightzedge, influenza, proxy, eloron, tryphon, dpoon, mavesevans, chrisevans, lurian, omegaxx.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Wow its been a while. I have always been horde. I was in No Remorse, <DNS> and Ascendents on this server. I remember Ronmexico, Influenza and others mentioned here! I played a mage in vanilla and a pally in BC. Played a Rogue and DK in WoTLK then quit. I just recently came back.

I cant remember the GMs name in DNS but that dude use to get so pissed lol

I remember beatn down Operation CWAL every chance I got. Macabre and Vodka were always 1st downing bosses.

My brother played a shadow priest back then SoulShaker. He still plays one (UnholyGhost) I have since twitched to a lock.

BG grinds and AV lasting hours aaaaahhhhhh had to have that frost wolf lol
Edited by Trixxin on 3/19/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Jurgen aka jurgwena
Edited by Sicc on 3/20/2013 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Jurgen aka jurgwena

Jurgwena, now there's a name I haven't heard in quite a long time
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Jurgen aka jurgwena

omg thats it. Jurgen ahahaha
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
Member of Free Beer and Chicken in vanilla, any FBC players still around?

On a sidenote, who was that mage in vanilla that had high warlord? i think he had lopez in his name..
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
SaS vanilla member here. Also, hey Febronia and Riglow :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've always played on Manno, and can't quit the game.

Rogue named Elicit, Warrior named Tiffeh (now Dazirus) only notable guilds were Operation CWAL and Refined. I know Kiliens still plays and spoke to Uthadys last night. Apparently most of the original CWAL play SC2 now?

Who remembers Dyfeds Point? I believe he was the servers first GM. The Million honor weeks where people would purposely block others from getting promoted to a higher rank.

The gold duping that floored the server economy, (RUNECLOTH STACKS GOING FOR 100's OF GOLD!!!)

The Horde Shaman with Hand of Rag, and Mkicon(I think) PoM/Pyro one shotting people in WSG.

I specifically remember doing CWAL AB premades against 12 Prophets, Meln was an undead rogue with way better gear than me, but I still loved to try and kill him!

The absolutely epic opening of AQ gates and how we were the first PvP server in the world(?) to get them open. Only lost to Medihv...stupid RP servers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Everyone gone :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I played on Mal'Ganis in Vanilla but I was here during TBC. Was in <Illuminati> back when we were top US. My paladin back then was Rank 1 Merciless Gladiator and we were something like 7th US to down Illidan. Oh the glory days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Been a long time since I stepped foot on Manno (on a different toon of course).

Vanilla guilds I was in:

The Fold
Avant Garde

BC through Cata:

Prime (Formerly known as Ministry of Pain in vanilla)
Edited by Draaga on 6/27/2013 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Will Mannoroth ever thrive like it used to? I'm saying something should be done to revitalize the community ;D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Still here. Whoa Influ is Ali, weird.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Was on Horde pvp guild ran by Plan, warlock, Murder Inc. That was in the TBC days. I also remember a priest named Powerwordfu, and this characters name belonged to somebody else in the Murder Inc. guild. He either sold his character and it got transferred off the server or something else happened. But once I saw the name available I took it and created another druid under this name.

I used to roll with my Rogue, Monstrum in Murder Inc.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The server is beyond dead now. If you spent any time on a high pop server and tried to go back to mannoroth, you're in for a rude awakening...it's a ghost town.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]