Recruiting: Pantheon of Misha

100 Human Priest
thepantheon.guildportal.com

Pantheon is a mature raiding guild and one of the oldest on Misha; presently we're in preparation for Mists of Pandaria. We field several different 10man groups, totaling upwards of 60 raiders, mostly made of mature 25+ year old players. Our player base includes players from Eastern, Central and Pacific US time zones so there's almost always someone on and something to do. If you're interested in raiding, tired of drama, and looking for other mature players to play with, Pantheon might be worth your exploring. If you're interested please whisper or in game mail one of our GM's: Xera, Arret, or Elsmond and we'll be glad to discuss our options with you. Additionally you can put in an application at our website listed above.
Edited by Elsmond on 8/2/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Els!

I think you posted in the wrong forum earlier =)

Good to see your still around!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'm a bad bad boy..I posted in a few non-Misha forums...I know there are a some older folks who might not get as much play time with like minded/aged folks so I thought I'd let them know there are options. I'm glad to see your around too!! :)
Reply Quote
Well don't let any bad reaction you get (the first few posts our forums) to you. You have always been a great person and player. I hope your guild gets alot of great new members and conquer MoP!

GL and i hope you guys have lots of fun!

edit: Hope you dont mind the free bump from my post =)
Edited by Vaydra on 8/5/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Not at all..bumps are good. Hope you have a great time in MoP as well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bumping continues
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hip bump bumpity bump to the top!

/cheers!
Ayrora
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Good luck guys! Some really cool people in this guild. None as cool as me, but close.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
Great group of people!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
/bump to the top
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
3 hours to Mop Bumptiy Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]