LFG for Battle token grind for Dark Talbuks

100 Night Elf Druid
I started working on this a while ago, and got about 40 tokens. I was thinking it would be much more worthwhile to get a group of both alliance and horde to knock out the 170 tokens quick. I'm willing to be killed so the horde can get their tokens as well. :)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I'd be willing. I am missing the swift dark talbuk, luckily had enough token to get the regular one from BC. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
If y'all are fine with 2 alli, 2 horde, we can do it anytime. Maybe... 6 or 7 server on the 12th or 13th? I like feedback.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I'd be down for some pvp @ halaa. I'm assuming these mounts are sharded upon MOP release so I can do it on my ally mage or horde hunter.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
They are shared as far as I have seen. If so I'd also most likely do it on my hunter as it would take me all day to kill someone as Raz :P
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I am interested in this - did it already happen?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]