Order of the Dragon ...... my new friends!

90 Orc Hunter
So this morning I was farming herbs on my druid and noticed a group of allys trying to do Crucible of Carnage. Well I thought why not make it a hard mode. So I log the hunter and proceed to have a bit of fun. I killed them they killed me and they chased me around Twilight Highlands. The last time they killed my hunter I proceed to log back on my druid and do 2 rounds of twilight highlands and farm herbs. These guys from "Order of the Dragon" really like me by now and I start messing with them on my druid and they gave up way too easy at this point and made a real nice gesture and logged onto his warlock from Corrosive named "Astirri", and told me "you are indeed the worst plaer i have ever seen in my life have a ggood day." (good is now ggood)

I would like to thank Angelrain and Odiko for the fun we had and for informing myself that I am a bad player. I would like to inv you to faction change and join ECB and show me your awesome skills.

One last question I have though is why do people get so mad about world pvp on a pvp server?

Have a nice day
Edited by Snipershots on 8/5/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
sniper is probably the worst hunter ive ever seen, although he has very quick traps on bloods phase 2 of heroic dw. cant touch him there :)

see ya in a few mins for raid snipers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hahah baddies on our server
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sounds like you quite a bit of fun there :O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]