Important Announcement

88 Human Warlock
After a gut-wrenching anguishing deliberation, lasting well over 10 seconds, I have decided to ….. <drum roll> … stay! Yes, I will not be transferring or retiring. To many of you this may come as a great shock and many of you may even be saddened. (Although some Horde may delight at the prospect of killing me yet again... and again... and...) And a few may even not care (noobs).

I have so many wonderful memories; and a few of them actually occurred while playing WoW.

My guild, New Moon (NO, not the freakin' second book of the Twilight series! The guild was founded in 2005 and the book was written in 2006; seriously! Google it! Gessh...Do you know how horrible it is to run BGs and Randoms as a Worgen with “New Moon” hanging over your head?!) has been the main reason I have stuck around this long, so blame them (and Aurora Knights).

Merlun

(aka Donarus, Cadeus, Seerino, Wolfstone, Razputin, Radigast, Yesugi, Percival)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Who are you?
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
08/05/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Gugizimo
Who are you?

Ha!

Very funny!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/05/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Gugizimo
Who are you?

Im wondering the same..
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
08/05/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Abruz
Who are you?

Im wondering the same..

Hysterical!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And you are?
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
08/06/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Renold
And you are?

Yes, I am.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
i dont know who you are, but that's ok because you dont know who i am
Reply Quote
If you would like to meet him you can go to any tol barad rez point or look for identical piles of human bones spread throughout tol barad...
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
08/10/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Ratbow
If you would like to meet him you can go to any tol barad rez point or look for identical piles of human bones spread throughout tol barad...

The truth hurts but such is my contribution to the horde; hundreds of HKs for them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've never seen you and I've been here awhile >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]