<Immersion> recruiting skilled individuals

90 Human Priest
Immersion is still recruiting solid raiders, we are currently looking for a resto druid or resto shammy who has solid experience and skill as well as caster dps who know how to play their class and take advantage of fight mechanics. Our current raider experience ranges from 6/8HM to 8/8HM depending on previous guilds and if players are just returning to WoW, However, we give all interested parties equal consideration.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12:30

Loot System: Loot Council
How big of an upgrade it is for the individual?
Did the individual receive loot recently?
How well does the individual perform compared to similar classes?
Who is on time and prepared?
What rank is the individual?

What we are looking for from our raiders:
We are looking for skilled players who know their class and constantly strive to perform better. Experience is preferred, however, skill will show through experience so do not hesitate to give it a shot. Research is required of all raiders, you will not learn how to play your class properly without input and knowledge from other sources, feel free to test whatever you read, but we do not tolerate un-knowledgeable raiders. Raiders are expected to perform to the best of their ability at all times. Attendance is a requirement unless an officer has been notified preferably 24 hours in advance, unless it is an emergency situation.

What are we looking for as a guild:
Immersion was formed from the strong raiders from old heroic raiding guilds on the server. We are first and foremost an MOP raiding guild and we will be starting off strong into the expansion. We are currently clearing Dragon Soul strictly as a way to test recruits and to shape up our current raiding team with some of the best skilled players we can find. Dragon Soul Progression is simply raider testing, MOP the real game begins. It is our goal to clear as much content as possible before nerf, preferably all of it.

If you are interested:
Feel free to post on this forum or pst any officer in game
You may also add my realID
Moonflay (Raid Leader): mcf7@njit.edu
Edited by Moonflay on 8/5/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Hunter
08/05/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Moonflay
but we do not tolerate knowledgeable raiders.

?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Correction made thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Recruitment Needs update:

1 Tank preferably Blood DK or Prot Paladin
1 Healer Preferably Resto Shaman or Resto Druid (OS dps prefered)
3 RDPS preferably not Hunter.

Feel free to add me to realid: mcf7@njit.edu
Message either of my toons: Moonflay or Shineycraft
or fillout an application at http://immersionmedivh.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Recruitment Needs update:

2 RDPS preferably not Hunter.
Any skilled individuals

Feel free to add me to realid: mcf7@njit.edu
Message either of my toons: Moonflay or Shineycraft
or fillout an application at http://immersionmedivh.enjin.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]