Peace Fizzcrank.

58 Tauren Death Knight
08/07/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Dgnzrsrsbzns

probably the only nice post thats gunna happen on this thread.

also wondering how much he annoyed his mother till she coughed up 25 bucks

people dont like douchebags, especially ones with challenger with the ego of a multi glad

Sorry, paid for it myself.

Another thing, my ego is a figment of your own mind, you believe I have one because of the impression YOU get from my posts, and since your Intelligence Quotient is in the toilet, your impressions are quite often incorrect, leading you to make rage posts about me, and ultimately making you look like an idiot because you don't know how to troll, because you can't even break 1750.
Heres some psychology for ya:

When a person cares about something alot, they are defensive or aggressive when someone challenges it. Say that I cared alot about dragonslay- I mean pvp and I thought i was really good at it. If someone beat me in a duel, I'm sure i would QQ and say my mom was yelling at me or i lagged really bad, even if those things never happened.

Now, consider that I lost an arena match with my friends on skype. Since its fairly obvious if I'm lagging to them on skype, I'll probably just call the other team names if I'm feeling especially childish or just call them bad if I'm feeling moderately childish (and pissed off).

Isn't that what you do?
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock

Sorry, paid for it myself.

Another thing, my ego is a figment of your own mind, you believe I have one because of the impression YOU get from my posts, and since your Intelligence Quotient is in the toilet, your impressions are quite often incorrect, leading you to make rage posts about me, and ultimately making you look like an idiot because you don't know how to troll, because you can't even break 1750.

When a person cares about something alot, they are defensive or aggressive when someone challenges it. Say that I cared alot about dragonslay- I mean pvp and I thought i was really good at it. If someone beat me in a duel, I'm sure i would QQ and say my mom was yelling at me or i lagged really bad, even if those things never happened.

Now, consider that I lost an arena match with my friends on skype. Since its fairly obvious if I'm lagging to them on skype, I'll probably just call the other team names if I'm feeling especially childish or just call them bad if I'm feeling moderately childish (and pissed off).

Isn't that what you do?

pretty sure the mind of a summer school child cant understand what was previously said
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
I think its funny that I'm arguing with facts against someone who's only argument so far is "your intelligence quotient is in the toilet." Btw typing out IQ doesn't make you look any smarter.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
08/07/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Likessnow
I think its funny that I'm arguing with facts against someone who's only argument so far is "your intelligence quotient is in the toilet." Btw typing out IQ doesn't make you look any smarter.

I knew how to spell encyclopedia in 3rd grade and it made me feel rly smart
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
Because the only reason of going to summer school is because you're stupid? I met stupid people there, and trust me, they are even more retarded than Lara.

Also, remember when I did triple dps with you? You sounded ridiculously confused, and all you did was DR hoj everything.
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight

Isn't that what you do?

08/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Dgnzrsrsbzns
Also, remember when I did triple dps with you? You sounded ridiculously confused, and all you did was DR hoj everything.

Isn't that what you do?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Isn't that what you do?

08/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Dgnzrsrsbzns

Isn't that what you do?

Sorry, no aggression over here. My 4x 2k is hardly phased by your 1600 RMP skills. Let me find this one video to show you how much I rage when I lose arenas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6irKNyt_CE&list=UUFDaSXpIlY4BGureIkNw5dQ&index=2&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-B79c1soo&list=UUFDaSXpIlY4BGureIkNw5dQ&index=10&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock

Isn't that what you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-B79c1soo&list=UUFDaSXpIlY4BGureIkNw5dQ&index=10&feature=plcp

GEE BRO, IN THIS VIDEO, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WATCH IT, IM PRETTY SURE HE CALLS PEOPLE BAD BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY CARED AND REACTED IN AN AGGRESIVE MANOR WHEN SOMEONE CHALLENGED HIM.

Put it in capslock so you'd be able to understand it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/07/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Môrtek
REACTED IN AN AGGRESIVE MANOR

Where can I find one of these?

There was a lot of raging in that video, almost as much as the the one I linked.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Rage is an extreme form of aggression sir. One can react aggresively without becoming enraged.

BTW, not watching long painful videos of tunnelvision with bad music.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Rage is an extreme form of aggression sir. One can react aggresively without becoming enraged.

BTW, not watching long painful videos of tunnelvision with bad music.

I don't rage or have any aggression towards retards, I might get in trouble for being mean to the "special" kids.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dumbass
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Don't know, you seem to act quite aggresively towards people who seem to be more intelligent and skilled than you.

Along Brian and I, Reckless is a prime example.
Reply Quote
My !@#$% I'm faded
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]