LF [A] Casual/Raiding Guild for MoP

90 Draenei Shaman
Since MoP will be hitting us in a few months, I have decided I am not happy being unguilded and running LFR.

A little of my history on Medivh. I transferred here with a small group of folks from Duskwood (hi Leigh!) and joined Unbound for BC. During that time I played my shaman as Resto and we cleared through all content up to Sunwell (Brutallus). At that time Unbound fell apart and a few of us from Unbound joined The Dauntless. During my time with The Dauntless I played my shaman as Enhancement all the way from Wrath through Cata. When The Dauntless stopped raiding, some of us went to SW:ToR and I enjoyed that game for a little while, but got bored somewhat quickly and stopped playing entirely.

I am looking for a small'ish guild (10-20) consistent people that will be doing PVE content(not much of a PVP'er but can be talked into it with a consistent group). I am looking to do current tier raiding but not hard modes. I have had enough of those in the past and don't find much of a thrill in them anymore.

In my stable of toons, I also have a Mage, DK(DPS/Tank), SP and Hunter that I can bring to the table.

So, if anyone out there is looking for another teammate to bolster the ranks for some PVE content in MoP hit me up in game. My BattleTag is Wayman#1392. I generally play most weeknights after 6:00 up until 11:30-12:00 so I should be around if you need to contact me.

Thanks for reading!

-Wayman
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll vouch for this fella. Pro player and nice guy all around.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage
I can also vouche for him..he'd be an excellent addition to any guild..shoot i'd snake him for myself if i were still on server and alliance :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks guys!

Still looking for a new home for MoP.

I may not always be on my Shaman, but if you need to contact me in game you should be able to find me on any of my toons. Wayman (Mage), Wäyman (Shaman), Waymân (DK), Waymãn (SP).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I remember you way!
Great guy and decent on all his toons.
Hope you find a home wayman.

Paschendale.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Natural Order is looking for a Mage. I will try to look u up ingame
Reply Quote
Hey Wayman,

Will look for you ingame for a chat tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]