9:00 pm STV Arena, LN was cheated

90 Human Paladin
Then they shall be destroyed.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
08/01/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Merden
Let me fill you in on a little secret Merden... World of warcraft, is a game ahah

What does that have to do with what I said? lol doesnt change the fact that you and you're guild are taken off untill you pay the gold back.
Merden, he dosent understand that not everyones mommy pays for there wow
Edited by Vynlorr on 8/1/2012 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wow dont thrash an entire guild because one idiot decided to ninja the chest, we were there only for the pvp we had no intention to loot the chest, i dont even recall aziio being in our group. i apologize for "cheating" even thoe i did no such thing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Honestly, the guild needs to take action on the one who decided to do such a thing and then make the guild look bad. If not then the guild as a whole will take the heat. It's like condoning the actions in a way because even if it wasn't you, you didn't take the appropriate actions to regain the trust of others. Therefore, if the player that did such things is still allowed to have your guild banner over his head, then the guild will be banned from ever participating in such events.

In short, apologizing and not doing a thing about it is pretty much not really being sorry for being a dbag.
Reply Quote
36 Orc Hunter
Raw Raw Raw...my main account has been banned from the forums, but i shall not be silenced!

KoD makes certain parts on my body frown.
Reply Quote
08/01/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Mycatsinheat
You got jacked motha !@#$a

Yeah, 5000 gold is not much, just a reward to make the battle a little more fun and get folks involved. Most people realize this, and we all have a blast and chop one another's heads off. Sadly, these will no longer involve your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Raw Raw Raw...my main account has been banned from the forums, but i shall not be silenced!

KoD makes certain parts on my body frown.
Holy crap, you did not age well, you used to be a sexy blood elf, and you ended up turning into an ugly old hag. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
wouldn't it be great if events like these were actually supported within the structure of the game, and not the equivalent of people making up a bunch of house rules for Monopoly and getting into fights about them?
Reply Quote
36 Orc Hunter
<3 i love you Zeichen
Reply Quote
KoD is cool folks for the most part, in my experience. If Aziio is gkicked, all is well, and the Dank Kingdom returns to the good graces of the realm.

The dirtbag can keep the gold - it should be the price paid for his status a realm leper, welcomed by none. Those who partied with him last night will be dealt with later, when I am drunk and come up with a good idea.
Reply Quote
The money has been paid back. The situation is being further investigated by KOD. KOD doesn't approve of cheating.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
08/02/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Taelo
equivalent of people making up a bunch of house rules for Monopoly and getting into fights about them?

Well I mean if I was giving away gold/TCG for a gurubashi event I would probably make rules too.... js

I still don't even understand what the hell happened. The screenshot only makes sense if you know what the rules were.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
<3 i love you Zeichen
<3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Seems like some folks are just born looking for a reason to mess up a perfectly good thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
And it seems some people like to bring back old news. Last post 8/4. The situation is settled. Deliciously. Let's all just get along.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/20/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Lightbuld
lol what happend did kingdom of dank whoop logisticals butt?

An uncanny guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]