[H] prof kits 1-525

80 Goblin Warrior
I have begun assembling packages of materials that can be used to level a profession from 0 to maximum skill so that players will not have to farm the materials or buy them at ridiculous prices on the Auction House. Here's how it works:

(1) All the materials are on bank tabs in my (alt) guild bank. You will need to have a guildless alt which I can invite to the guild. (Four free netherweave bags are included with the kit to help your character haul away the goodies!)

(2) Upon being invited to the guild the player can inspect the bank tabs to insure that all the materials are present as promised. I use the list of materials at wow-professions.com to assemble the packages, and which can be used as a "check-off" list.

(3) Once the player is satisfied that everything is present, the player will pay the agreed price. I do insist on payment in advance.

(4) I will then promote the player in the guild to a level which will allow the mats to be withdrawn from the guild bank. You will have a week to complete the transfers, after that I will mail the rest of the mats you purchased to your toon.

(5) You then take the mats to a trainer, and craft items as directed in the wow-professions guide until you reach level 525 in your profession. (You are responsible for purchasing the plans and training levels from the trainer.)

So far I have Blacksmithing and I am starting an alchemy kit. anyone have any requests give me a holler in game

I skimmed on the forums and didn't see anyone else doing this so I thought it would be a good idea. Happy hunting!
Edited by Bendysträw on 8/2/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Pricing?
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Warrior
pricing will vary as we get closer to MoP. send me an in game tell or mail with what prof u need and when u want it and lets come up with a number
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/02/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Bendysträw
Upon being invited to the guild the player can inspect the bank tabs to insure that all the materials are present as promised

You spelled ensure wrong I can never take you serious now :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
08/09/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Plavalguna

You failed to use proper punctuation in your response. A period is preferred, a comma would suffice. Bendysträw, in the future, use all caps to emphasize the seriousness and to regain your credibility which you've lost at the hand of Plavalguna.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/17/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Soulkeeper

You failed to use proper punctuation in your response. A period is preferred, a comma would suffice. Bendysträw, in the future, use all caps to emphasize the seriousness and to regain your credibility which you've lost at the hand of Plavalguna.

Not sure if you fell for my troll or really think I'm serious....
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Correcting grammar and spelling is actually a very easy troll; there/their/they're and your/you're are headache inducing concepts for quite a few people. But yeah, it can backfire. And really any comment designed to provoke a response, especially a defensive one, is the very definition of a troll.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/18/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Yubaba
Not sure if you fell for my troll or really think I'm serious....

So correcting spelling/grammatical mistakes is considered "trolling" now?

If that's the case, you were just "trolled" by Soulkeeper. Hard.

Did you read the original post? It said I can never take you serious with a tongue face. I assumed it would be obvious that I was just joking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]