(1) All the materials are on bank tabs in my (alt) guild bank. You will need to have a guildless alt which I can invite to the guild. (Four free netherweave bags are included with the kit to help your character haul away the goodies!)
(2) Upon being invited to the guild the player can inspect the bank tabs to insure that all the materials are present as promised. I use the list of materials at wow-professions.com to assemble the packages, and which can be used as a "check-off" list.
(3) Once the player is satisfied that everything is present, the player will pay the agreed price. I do insist on payment in advance.
(4) I will then promote the player in the guild to a level which will allow the mats to be withdrawn from the guild bank. You will have a week to complete the transfers, after that I will mail the rest of the mats you purchased to your toon.
(5) You then take the mats to a trainer, and craft items as directed in the wow-professions guide until you reach level 525 in your profession. (You are responsible for purchasing the plans and training levels from the trainer.)
So far I have Blacksmithing and I am starting an alchemy kit. anyone have any requests give me a holler in game
I skimmed on the forums and didn't see anyone else doing this so I thought it would be a good idea. Happy hunting!