Seregan, This is for you.

85 Human Warrior
Dear Seregan, I laugh everytime you enter Tol Barad as Unholy, then once I or another player Kills you, you go Blood, I think it's funny 9 times out of 10, you are never alone, I think it's funny, that you pull Guard's at the end of the Battle, and have them kill people, I think it's funny that you have no idea, clue, or even near the slightest Idea of how to play a Death Knight, hence the point you play Blood, I think it's funny, that nearly every Alliance player on Thunderhorn, most likey wouldn't have anything nice to say about you, but most and importantly, I think it's funny, that you are even playing WoW,

Please, Seregan, do Thunderhorn a favor, delete your account and stick to Mario Cart on the WII.

Thanks!

Sincerely, Quickdeath
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hey bro... I am gonna let you finish but before you do I have to say one thing....

"Tek had the best video of all time ALL TIME!"

( Hands Quickdeath the mic )

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
im curious as to why you always pull people into guards?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think he does it to grief people into repair bills. At least that is why I do it too. Maybe I am a jerk for it but I expect others to do the same and they always do. The only Alliance I have battled that doesn't do that outside TB is Blazier.

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
In my opinion I think they should have just put two towers where the guards are now and put archers on top, shooting anyone that gets close enough. I hate how the guards are now because they can be easily abused. I've watched a Hunter stand next to a guard, send out his pet, and as soon as the pet hit a player out went the guards...even though the enemies never got close to the camp. If you're going to fight away from the camp, you shouldn't have to be ready to run when one person wants to aggro guards (which is pretty cheap).
Edited by Azkhaeios on 8/3/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I agree with you Azkhaeios, it is pretty moronic to allow these guards to virtually 1 shot you, but as Blizz did say, they were nerfing them on, "PvP", server, but I think that is crap also because PvE server PvP too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Seregan is a condor O.O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/03/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Paradiçe
I agree with you Azkhaeios, it is pretty moronic to allow these guards to virtually 1 shot you, but as Blizz did say, they were nerfing them on, "PvP", server, but I think that is crap also because PvE server PvP too.

How in the world do you get one shot by those guards?

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Sym

30k back to back definately hurts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Sym

30k back to back definately hurts.

Ya but he is a DK, He should be able to kite them indefinately and "chains of ice" and such.

Makes me a sad panda to think you could get nearly 1 shot from them.

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dear Seregan, I laugh everytime you enter Tol Barad as Unholy, then once I or another player Kills you, you go Blood, I think it's funny 9 times out of 10, you are never alone, I think it's funny, that you pull Guard's at the end of the Battle, and have them kill people, I think it's funny that you have no idea, clue, or even near the slightest Idea of how to play a Death Knight, hence the point you play Blood, I think it's funny, that nearly every Alliance player on Thunderhorn, most likey wouldn't have anything nice to say about you, but most and importantly, I think it's funny, that you are even playing WoW,

Please, Seregan, do Thunderhorn a favor, delete your account and stick to Mario Cart on the WII.

Thanks!

Thank you for posting this nerd rage. You have succeeded only in flaunting your ignorance and confirming that me bending you over and having my way with you and your friend solo made you so upset that you couldn't help but post about it on the forums. Your nerd rage is my joy; thank you for making my day. Please, post more of your nerd rage. :)
Edited by Seregan on 8/3/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Veangeance
im curious as to why you always pull people into guards?

The reasons should be obvious, I think. They are two fold: (A) to quickly down someone before they run to their own guards and (B) to counter superior numbers of Alliance riding toward maybe 1-2 of us at the other end. Is it a demonstration of skill? Certainly not. Those guards hit like trucks, doing the vast majority of the damage. Even better is that the Horde guards are much closer to the bridge than the Alliance guards are, making it even easier to get them involved.

Is it a little cheesy? Probably, but it makes me smile to yoink those Alliance into the guards so they're like "omg, wtf!?" Especially after one of the rare losses in TB. It seems Alliance get extra confident during those times and stroll across my bridge in greater numbers as if they own the place. There's a certain satisfaction in getting the last punch in.

And hey, it's easy to avoid. I'm not making anyone cross the bridge flagged. That's their choice. Not my fault they want to start something they can't finish. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hm, you make a good point, but as I last recall you were the one that came to the Alliance side, nerd raged on me, about How I bent you over and had my way with you, and then called you Shirly afterwords, all because I just couldn't resist pwning a noob like you, it was also funny that one time, my brother was healing me, when you went Blood, and then you nerd raged on me!,

You know I've met a lot of people on WoW, some smart, some awesome, some not to bright, but you definatly top the cake, and I really think it's hilarious that you type, and use perfect grammar when using the Forum's, because any other type you might rage at me you type like a 5 year old, is this just a way to make yourself look smart?, I think it is, a guy like you could use something to make himself look smart, because having a Blood DK really doesn't prove that to anyone I'm sure, so anyway, I have some links for you, if you want them they are 4.3 Unholy/Frost PvP Guides, oh I might even make a few vid's to show you, I'll mention your name, just so you feel special!,

Thanks!

Sincerely, Quickdeath
~CoNdOrS~
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oh, and about the Guard's, yes they really do hit that hard, and no you cannot snare, silence, freeze, CC, or any type of CC on the Guards they are immune, if you don't believe me!

^_^ Go Try it!

Sincerely, Quickdeath
Edited by Quickdeath on 8/3/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/03/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Quickdeath

i liked this lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Love you too babe.
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Quickdeath
Hm, you make a good point, but as I last recall you were the one that came to the Alliance side, nerd raged on me, about How I bent you over and had my way with you, and then called you Shirly afterwords, all because I just couldn't resist pwning a noob like you, it was also funny that one time, my brother was healing me, when you went Blood, and then you nerd raged on me!,

I guess lying is what you must do to make yourself feel better. Screen shot or it didn't happen. Even if it is my aging memory getting the best of me, it apparently wasn't significant to me in the slightest; not even worth remembering, apparently.

You know I've met a lot of people on WoW, some smart, some awesome, some not to bright, but you definatly top the cake, and I really think it's hilarious that you type, and use perfect grammar when using the Forum's, because any other type you might rage at me you type like a 5 year old, is this just a way to make yourself look smart?

It's a sad realization that proper grammar and such is now enough to blow someone's mind, as if they expected something else.

And did you mean "any other time" instead of "any other type?" Not only are your facts seriously in question, but you ability to even be coherent is as well.

I think it is, a guy like you could use something to make himself look smart, because having a Blood DK really doesn't prove that to anyone I'm sure

Never said it did, but when I can bend you and your warrior friend over simultaneously and chuckle as I have my way with someone apparently so smug as you, it makes me giggle like a school girl.

Now please, join TB more often. I want to giggle some more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, and about the Guard's, yes they really do hit that hard, and no you cannot snare, silence, freeze, CC, or any type of CC on the Guards they are immune, if you don't believe me!

^_^ Go Try it!

Sincerely, Quickdeath

I will go try that tonight, I ave fought them many times and could swear that CoI works. Could be my bad but I sure do not die to them unless it's them and at least 2 Allaince. I will get back to you and /retract if I am wrong.

: )

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well you sir have beaten me OMG!, as far as making you giggle like a little school girl, I'm sure you do that all the time, I'm sure you do.

Btw, I will have a link shortly to a video I made about my Dear Friend Seregan, I hope you like, stick around, oh and tell Mr. Grumples I said, "Hi!."

But further more as far as you having your way with me, you have to pay good money for that, if anything I had my way with you, mentally, I know your dying inside, so what ever you may say/post after this, or before hasn't effected me at all, oh and btw, I loved your vid, when you were raging about Misdora, I think it's funny a smug person like you is so hypocritical, ontop of that is a Clicker, which just makes you being Blood even funnier, "A Blood Clicker", as I would say is a form of mental retardation that is commonly known to have effects on fingers, please consult your doctor about way to improve this, or simply.........

L2P ^_^
Edited by Quickdeath on 8/3/2012 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What sweet irony it is for a person to say "L2P" to someone who just destroyed him 2v1. I'll click my way to victory - I don't need to rely on keybinds as a handicap. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]