Seregan, This is for you.

90 Blood Elf Priest
I am a clicker too. I can never find anything good on TV.

Channel 27. nope ( click ) Channel 28. nope ( click ) Channel 29. dammit.

[logs back into wow]

( click toon choice )........

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
08/03/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Symantha
Ya but he is a DK, He should be able to kite them indefinately and "chains of ice" and such.

Guards are immune to all forms of CC. Trust me, I've tried. ;) And Blizzard definately favored the Horde with guards...Lacroix showed me how you can run straight past our's to graveyard camp while we can't get even close before we aggro your's. Not to mention we only have two.
Edited by Azkhaeios on 8/3/2012 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/03/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Seregan
What sweet irony it is for a person to say "L2P" to someone who just destroyed him 2v1. I'll click my way to victory - I don't need to rely on keybinds as a handicap. ;)

You know blood Death Knights are noob friendly right?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
There is too much care in this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lol, no, you just rely on your class to carry your badness ^_^
Edited by Quickdeath on 8/3/2012 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/03/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Mauthislol
You know blood Death Knights are noob friendly right?

Says the Hunter? Huh...
Edited by Seregan on 8/3/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Quickdeath
Lol, no, you just rely on your class to carry your badness ^_^

Except that I've dominated plenty of people in PVP as a warrior, shaman, paladin, mage, rogue, and hunter... Gosh, there went that idea.

C'mon, think of some other ignorant thing to say. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
So you admit to Keyboard turning, back peddling, and Clicking on every class? Cool story bro, but I mean what ever works for you! Just remember MoP is coming, and coming fast (I come fast) and I will be making you cry every day until you do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4, Skip to about 1:56 - 1:57.

Enjoy.
Reply Quote
So you admit to Keyboard turning, back peddling, and Clicking on every class? Cool story bro, but I mean what ever works for you! Just remember MoP is coming, and coming fast (I come fast) and I will be making you cry every day until you do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4, Skip to about 1:56 - 1:57.

Enjoy.

Cry? Haha, dude, I'm laughing at you here. You get creamed in TB and got so nerd raging mad that you had to post about it here. But I'm the crier... right.

Trash talk all you want about playstyle; I let the dead Alliance at my feet do my talking, whatever class I happen to be on. There's always going to be a bigger fish, so supposing myself supreme would be silly, but to deny skill just demonstrates your rage is so blinding after being roflstomped that you cease to be a credible authority.

Now... rage moar!
Reply Quote
35 Tauren Paladin
Let's be honest about guard trains, guys. They're created for two reasons.

1. They make you feel better when you lose.
2. You enjoy griefing people.

No need to concoct other reasons like "We're evening the playing field." Come on, now. You can leave TB through the button on your mini-map, or hearth out. You don't have to stand at the end of the bridge waiting to be "outnumbered." ;) You sly dogs, you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Beep Beep im a jeep
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
seregan you keep mentioning that you beat him and destroyed him, so beating a warrior as a blood DK is a big accomplishment? O.O
Reply Quote
08/04/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Twinkletoes
1. They make you feel better when you lose.

Except that I also do it when we win...

2. You enjoy griefing people.

I enjoy killing people before they can run away or zerg me.

Of the two of us, I'm the higher authority as to what my motivations are, so it's my word we'll be taking here.

No need to concoct other reasons like "We're evening the playing field." Come on, now. You can leave TB through the button on your mini-map, or hearth out. You don't have to stand at the end of the bridge waiting to be "outnumbered." ;) You sly dogs, you.

And let them just walk across my bridge?! Nevah!
Reply Quote
08/04/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Razayn
seregan you keep mentioning that you beat him and destroyed him, so beating a warrior as a blood DK is a big accomplishment? O.O

Well, consider it was 2v1 and things seem a bit more even. How many warriors does it take to equal one Blood DK? I've killed Blood DK's before as my warrior - what was different in this case?

Going Blood may make killing a warrior easier, but it's hardly necessary, as evidenced by you afking out of Wintergrasp this morning as soon as I jumped on you while specced as frost in a 1v1 engagement.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/03/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Seregan
Says the Hunter? Huh...

lol i would love too see you hit at least 1550 as a hunter in 2s or 3s clicking
Reply Quote
08/04/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Mauthislol
lol i would love too see you hit at least 1550 as a hunter in 2s or 3s clicking

I'm sorry you're so handicapped to keybinds that you apparently can't function without 'em. You have my deepest sympathies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/04/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Seregan
I'm sorry you're so handicapped to keybinds that you apparently can't function without 'em. You have my deepest sympathies.

that made me lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Alright let's end this thread, we all know Seregan is the biggest noob on the server, he can't play a DK any more than Metallica's James Hetfield can sing, so with saying that, my best regard's to the biggest nooby on the server, and yeah I agree with Raz, "seregan you keep mentioning that you beat him and destroyed him, so beating a warrior as a blood DK is a big accomplishment? O.O," get at me in a real spec bro, don't carry yourself as Blood and then say your good, and I highly doubt you've ever killed a Blood DK, 4.5 - 5k Res. Cata Geared, it's just not possible as melee, I'm sure Blaizer would disagree, but he's a beast @#$#@$^#@$ but I'm also sure if you asked, Bahjeera, he would agree.

Anyway,

This thread will be back open when Christmas is around I will have made a song on youtube entitled, "CLICK CLICK, CLICK CLICK".
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I LIED, but I have to say this!!!

Exactly how is key binding a handicapped method? It's a general interface of WoW as with clicking and back peddling they are basic movement keys, but using key binds is more efficient, you use your mouse for movement, and key for abilities, you waste time and you play worse clicking than you do key binding, because it requires more movement of the hands, but I'm sure you have very good movement of your hand, very....good.....movement.......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]