Seregan, This is for you.

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/04/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Quickdeath
Alright let's end this thread, we all know Seregan is the biggest noob on the server, he can't play a DK

Which, if true, is quite telling about your own abilities to get so soundly beaten someone you outnumbered 2 to 1. ;)

get at me in a real spec bro

I'm usually frost or unholy, actually. I just go Blood to pee in your cornflakes with an extra big smile on my face. This thread is testemony of my success; thank you. :)

Exactly how is key binding a handicapped method? It's a general interface of WoW as with clicking and back peddling they are basic movement keys, but using key binds is more efficient, you use your mouse for movement, and key for abilities, you waste time and you play worse clicking than you do key binding, because it requires more movement of the hands, but I'm sure you have very good movement of your hand

Precisely. If you're not very quick, then keybinding is for you! Is it easier? Sure, but the fact that someone can destroy a lot of people while playing a number of specs/classes while clicking falsifies your assertion that clickers are bad players. Razayn would apprently rather quit the battle than face me as frost one on one. Is he a clicker too? You outnumbered me 2 to 1 and still got destroyed. Clicking gets stuff done - for those who are fast enough to manage it. You can mock all you want I guess, but it kinda takes the sting out of your words when those trying to trash talk are either dying or running away for me.

/shrug
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Man your so ate up in your own fantasy world, and it really creeps me that you would smile while peeing in someones Cornflakes, and just the fact that you would urinate in someones food, very discusting, but I guess, if you get golden showers from your Dog Mr. Grumples that's fine too.
Reply Quote
Tinkle, tinkle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is how I feel after reading this thread:
http://i.imgur.com/fMNAC.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
^ ROFL!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you say Jesus backwards, it sounds like sausage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol a fully cata geared blood DK can survive long enough to beat two warriors, i entered a BG Q as you jumped on me i would have gladly fought you :P dont talk as if your better than me i nearly rocked your frost mage on my horde warrior and he is in season 9 vicious gear <3
Edited by Razayn on 8/6/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Razayn
lol a fully cata geared blood DK can survive long enough to beat two warriors, i entered a BG Q as you jumped on me i would have gladly fought you

How convenient that you zone out as soon as I jump on you.

:P dont talk as if your better than me i nearly rocked your frost mage on my horde warrior and he is in season 9 vicious gear <3

Considering I don't have a frost mage, that's quite an accomplishment. Nice try, though. Please, say something else ignorant.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Except that I've dominated plenty of people in PVP as a warrior, shaman, paladin, mage, rogue, and hunter... Gosh, there went that idea.

Don't have a Mage huh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
convenient? lol i was facing the other direction, pretty obvious i didnt see you coming :P quit trying to make it sound like i ran from a fight cuz i would never turn down a fight xD i would be happy to fight you as frost
Edited by Razayn on 8/6/2012 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So facing a particular direction means you have no idea someone is beating on you? Huh, strange...

Just sayin', you fighting others but then magically disppearing from the battle as soon as I jump on you and get a couple hits in seems suspect.
Reply Quote
08/06/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Azkhaeios
Except that I've dominated plenty of people in PVP as a warrior, shaman, paladin, mage, rogue, and hunter... Gosh, there went that idea.

Don't have a Mage huh?

A mage that existed as my main back in Vanilla - 5 years ago. Having something in the past does not necessitate you have it now. Do you think he really means to reference something way back then? And even then, I was never frost, which disqualifies that toon as his reference.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Page 3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol I entered a BG just as you jumped on me thats not my fault, if you want to fight me then i will be glad to duel you or something :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/04/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Seregan
Razayn would apprently rather quit the battle than face me as frost one on one.

Trash talking me for no reason lol

I proposed a duel and I am still waiting for a response, please reply :)
Reply Quote
08/09/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Razayn
I proposed a duel and I am still waiting for a response, please reply :)

Meh, you had your chance. I don't care to participate in pointless duels. I know I can take you out whenever I want, so what does it matter? Besides, finding me in a PVP environment isn't hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So you try and make it sound like i ran from a fight with you, then when i offer to duel you, you decline? it obvious you enjoy an unfair fight so i wouldnt trust fighting you flagged or in TB where you can pull me into guards or have some friends help you kill me.

08/09/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Seregan
know I can take you out whenever I want

We have never had a legitimate fight and you're claiming you can beat me anytime...prove it, come duel me
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Seregan,

You can take him bro.... Silence this critic. If you won't I will have to respec my DK's frost spec to PVP froM PVE and I don't want to waste the gold for 1 fight and silence him myself.

Sym

BTW if you don't have the targeting macro for his Guntrak proc I can give it to you. It destroys the value of that weapon in PVP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]