Kicked because my friend AFKd

100 Blood Elf Rogue
So I joined this raid group and asked if I could bring my friend. My friend ended up having some RL issues and AFKd. So when the group kicked him they decided to kick me too...Like seriously, wtf is that. It's not my fault he AFKd.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
If you were grouped with him before you entered the whole dungeon group, I believe it auto-boots you too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
No, it was a raid. Kicked by a raid leader because my friend was AFK. IDK why I had to be kicked, I was doing everything just fine.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
You're a Blood Elf I'd kick you too
Reply Quote
68 Undead Warrior
You guilty by association, dawg.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sometimes you just get a power-hungry raid leader who kicks over trivial things. There's really nothing to do but move on and hope for better luck in the next one.

If you've done nothing wrong, a kick like that should be a rare occurrence.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
He wasn't disrespected, he just went afk and was kicked so he could be replaced. He told me he might be leaving, but the raid leader was rather rude about it. Well it kinda pissed me off so I came here for support, and all I get are a bunch of trolls and asshats.

This is why I'm quitting WoW.
Not because the game sucks now (even though it kinda does)
But because the community sucks. Horribly.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
Give all your valuables to Jäckßauer@Mal'Ganis, please.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I hate this happened, people suck.

Good day to you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Pick better friends to raid with?

If you're in a pug, you may as well be an unusually intelligent NPC.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
08/04/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Xanas
It's not my fault he AFKd.

It's like the mob, you vouched for him so you are responsible for his actions.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
He wasn't disrespected, he just went afk and was kicked so he could be replaced. He told me he might be leaving, but the raid leader was rather rude about it. Well it kinda pissed me off so I came here for support, and all I get are a bunch of trolls and asshats.

If you want to quit just cancel your sub and shutup. Nobody cares if you're quitting just do it and don't post it on the forums because Nobody Cares
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
@vesryn: my point proven. The wow community today is horrible. What happened to people being nice?
Reply Quote
45 Troll Druid
08/04/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Xanas
@vesryn: my point proven. The wow community today is horrible. What happened to people being nice?

All the trolls and a-holes do suck. But it's normal on the forums anymore ><
Also, that RL was probaly one of the finicky ones,but it is kinda rude to be kicked for that.
Maybe you'll have better luck next time, it happens.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

if you think this community sucks then you never played League of Legends before.. there's way worse communities out there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/04/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Xanas

If you think the WoW community is bad, then you have no idea, dear.

No idea at all.

Sucks what happened to you, but our community is much better than what people make it out to be.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
08/04/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Sucks what happened to you, but our community is much better than what people make it out to be.

There are two communities as far as I am concerned. The community as discussed on the general forums is a place I do not want to be. The community in game is actually pretty nice. I suspect the disparity exists because people don't rush to the forums when they had a completely uneventful dungeon run with polite people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There are two communities as far as I am concerned. The community as discussed on the general forums is a place I do not want to be. The community in game is actually pretty nice. I suspect the disparity exists because people don't rush to the forums when they had a completely uneventful dungeon run with polite people.

I agree wholeheartedly.

People tend to dwell on the negative, they have one bad experience & think it will be like that forever & always.

Yet if we have a good experience, that's fine & dandy.

2 out of 3 good experiences, you'll still dwell on the one bad one, that's how a lot of WoW players on here act.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]