:D

Bodywreckér! I thought you name changed after you killed me that one time in TB
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
they got this candy store in the mall next to the movie near me.....they got every flavor of jelly bean ever invented and every brand of candy ever invented even way back to the fifties....all it takes is a purse of holding like evalyssia has and the world is your oyster.....

but never EVER will a juju bee pass my lips...its rude to be sticking your finger in your mouth diggin all around in public...

duck
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dude be hatin' on them Jujubes bro.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Your candy is too boring. I had politically incorrect candy growing up
http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/phantom_ciggaret.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i remember those!!!! candy cigarrettes so you could be cool like your dad!!!!!!!

and dude...jujubees are like satans testes they are so bad....who invented those teeth clogging monstrostities....their only redeeming factor is you can get a workout diggin em outta your teeth but then you have to chew them again and BAM stuck again.....its a nightmare that wont end

duck
Edited by Duckets on 8/8/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They provide hours and hours and HOURS of entertainment. I like them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
so does acne

duck
Reply Quote
Somebody make a Heroic BoT raid. And quick!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have come here to tell you a story.

I was making a stone guards guide for MoP and was waiting on some advice from a guy in Might who rocks at art. Well I get his returned message and go to edit my image. Well before my husband left for work he said he left me a present which is never a good thing coming from him. Turns out he left me this:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/209441_3834247571031_1311356826_o.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i have come here in rapt attention with my listening pants on...

as usual, your stories are full of wonderment and amazingness....

duck
Edited by Duckets on 8/10/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oooohoho you :)
Reply Quote
Making a cross country trip in a few weeks. Let me know if you want to buy me a meal and fill up my car. Thanks ;)
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Sounds fun!
Reply Quote
Shower my habits while you dine like rabbits with the crunchy, crunchy carrots. What's everyone up to?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hello, Photoz, Bodywrecker, and Unsoul! Salutations!
Reply Quote
Hey Everyone! Politically Incorrect is looking for more people that want to quickly level and gear when MoP drops. We're all really cool people :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
HAI im Razerith tho people call me Razzy :3 or other stuff. O_o cant remember the other nickname i got anyways. :) HAI also id lv with yeah Photoz if i wasnt rerolling in MoP >_< doin it for my guild roster :/ lolol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
im heilen.. people call me heilander... sup peeps! lmao.. photoz is my irl lover..
Reply Quote
It's true. I just wish i knew you played WoW... Anyways...I'm waiting for my game files to reconfigure >.> So much fun. Hello, Raz. I think my guild might be a bit more important than yours...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]