LF Raiding Guild H 6/8+ - Resto Sham / Ele

Hey guys,

been looking at the forums, can't see much guilds looking for a resto shaman / elemental shaman.
Currently got a few friends on this server, so looking to base myself on this server for MoP and beyond hopefully but just looking for a raiding guild that wants a resto shaman / elemental or enhance for now and beyond.

Currently 400 Item Level for my elemental set
and 399 for my resto set, im stronger as a healer then a dps but hoping to go enhance into MoP
Currently Heroic 6 / 8 DS progression.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Are you interested in 25man raiding at all?
Do you have a link to your current raiding toon aswell?
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Mage
Durun,

Synergy is depserately lookking for a resto shammy to finish off cata and into mop. We are a small 10 man guild which recently returned to raiding after a short break. We have a solid skilled players and would be very keen to talk to you about joining our team.. Currently 5/8hm and lackingshammy heals.. plain and simple.. I will try to contact you on caelstraza, but in the event i dont please message wither myself underfire(or any toon - they all begin with under) or my co Gm overcreed(his all begin with over - yeah i know.. lol)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This is my raiding toon.
@Twiglet, I love 25man raiding, been looking around for ages since start of cata to get back into one but sadly nothing them rarely exist anymore :(

@Underfire, I'm no longer on cael. I'm on Barthilas for the time being. Would be easier to contact me there :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Sphexs,

25's alive and well, drop us an app at http://conviction.needs-more.cc/index.php

There's also Bizarro who are 25 on Khaz
Maybe even Illumination on alliance (nudge)

-sci
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]