90 Human Death Knight
warrior- skittz
paladin- Basicz/ holy arillia
warlock- modakalol/Dcoilspam
Druid- Zibble/Geek Ferals are gay nuff said
mage- kalvick/kylanni
priest- wizoqt/
shaman- disconnect
dk- alec before he left/ dergar/ cheering ;)
rogue- nightonfire/poonanixo
hunter-critlust

LOL JK Scar is best lock server #basicz
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
These lists are all based on the persons experiences with other players, completely bias.

~ Basicz, Modokalol and Geek. Never heard of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
modokalol is a 2400 warlock
basicz is a 1900 rated ret pally
and geek is a great boomy
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
1. Xfers dont count.
2. I know Basicz struggled to get 1750 just to get into lipgloss and that he admitted to only started pvping recently? Your in his 2s.. Read my quote again plox.
3. Faizer is more then great!

As I said
08/07/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Jinchuuriki
These lists are all based on the persons experiences with other players, completely bias.

Each to their own opinion.
Edited by Jinchuuriki on 8/8/2012 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Why !@#$ on other players when you bought your %^-*ing t2 Jinchuuriki

xx
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
da fack? didnt u quit alec? D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Nah been busy bruv a dog gotta eat yo
Reply Quote
Sparksfly is probably better than basicz even though he's holy.
And Koed>Wizoqt
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Why !@#$ on other players

Um, Isnt that the point of this thread?

08/09/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Iolwtf
bought your %^-*ing t2

I'd admit to being carried, but I never bought anything. Get your facts straight before making these kinds of accusations.

each to their own opinon
Edited by Jinchuuriki on 8/9/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why must we fight guys :( lets all be happy :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I wasn't aiming to discredit (!@#$ on) Basicz, but theres are 3 others here with 2-2.2k. Weren't you the one, Lolwtf, that stated that if you have higher arena stats then someone else, you are obviously better?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
the reaction of guilt oh the glorly....

I don't think ive said that before Jinchuuriki... Knowing that 65% of this game who pvp have baught there t2. If you give me kollective and snutz i'm pretty sure ill get 2500 in less then 2hours.
The few that have T2 from arena are the ones that have teams constantly over 2k... Sadly only a few people from Gundrak can do that (Same players just on alts) .. Yes yes zibble sucks

You need too understand we all saw you go from 1750-2.2 on the dot in a couple of hours.. We also saw the other 2 players in your team didn't even have 2k +, Thats really sus since the realm you where on had cheap boosts... Ay ay ay are we getting somewhere now beautifull?

Anyways zibble sucks peace
Reply Quote
Can we just forget this thread? This is just a copy and it's turned nasty. Please go post in the other threads. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
1...I have been pvping on that toon for 3-4 years, I never do arenas. Given the chance to get a rating, I took it.
2...Levi is an alt, go ask him who his main is.
3... It took 2 days to get that rating, not hours.

08/09/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Iolwtf
the reaction of guilt oh the glorly....

Not guilt, its defamation. Your talking crap about me, I'm going to defend myself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I heard buying glad made you the best? So why didn't you mention Ozai, Madokalol or Emphx (whos even better cause hes bought glad MULTIPLE seasons)

What kinda poll is this, gosh!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ive been on gundrak on and off since The end of Season9 - Half way threw s11.. I missed s10 and the start of s11.. Never have i seen or heard of the 3 players in the !@# especially Emphx maybe others who have been on gundrak for longer have if what you say is true...

Emphx came too gundrak like 1month and abit ago yelling ''WTS Gladiator too a lock add bla bla to skype" about 2-3days later they had there team at 2100ish.. The next day they hit there 2400 and there you go

Ive only just started learning about everything that happens in this game and it's pretty sad knowing that every single Battle Group has more Wintrading/Carrys/Bull$%^- teams then LEGIT ones..

Jinruchiki your jimmies have been rustled, i hope having an achievement/Red gear on a game was worth the Real life money your parents earned at the fish market.

Zibble sucks peace
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I heard buying glad made you the best? So why didn't you mention Ozai, Madokalol or Emphx (whos even better cause hes bought glad MULTIPLE seasons)

What kinda poll is this, gosh!

If you want to accuse me of such derogatory acts, at least be someone decent enough to throw out such ridiculous accusations.

Truth is, 90% of players at glad level will get accused of wintrading/buying/exploiting/getting carried, it's just the attitude of the general WoW community and this contributes as to why WoW isn't a high profile esport. You are just another mediocre player to hop on that bandwagon and bring down the community even further.

I never try to banter anyone directly or indirectly because playing at higher ratings requires practice and a lot of time and effort has to go in to research and learning and putting that into your gameplay and i respect people who've done that because they have set and achieved their goals (this doesn't include triple dps).
Edited by Emphxoxo on 8/10/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So the boomkin getting 1550 achieve and then 13 days later getting 2400? Or the lock getting 2200 achieve and then 10 days later getting a 2400 achieve. Bandwagon? yeah righto son!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
my pvp tutoring is better than zibbles
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]