<Dark Resolve> 15/16 HM Late night

90 Draenei Hunter
Currently <Dark Resolve> on Kil'jaeden is recruiting for our late night raid on Tues-Wed-Thu-Sun from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 3 AM. We are currently:

6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
-Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
-Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
-Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

Many 10 mans at our progression keep a roster of around 15 players and sometimes you'll barely ever raid. That's not the case here. We keep a small, stable roster of 11-12 players. You will see raid time every raid night in this guild.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Real ID or Battletag vandenzmog82@gmail.com/Vanden#1251, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We are currently recruiting:
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have extensive raiding experience and a minimum of 490 iL in order to keep up with the rest of our raid.
Edited by Vandenz on 2/24/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump for stuff and things
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Go for more!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump'd
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]