Looking for Raid Members

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Arygos, Servers most active guild Nocturnal is putting together another core and we are looking for skilled players with potential to match our others. At the Moment we are short on tanks and 1 healer. please send robbinn or crixuss in game mail if you would like to try us out.
Edited by Robbinn on 8/9/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You know it's pretty sad when you cant even spell your guild name out. But hey, what happened to being family friendly with all the crap JT is pulling now? Oh, don't forget about all the ninja looting also. Pretty sure some would love to about that as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
08/09/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Calai
You know it's pretty sad when you cant even spell your guild name out. But hey, what happened to being family friendly with all the crap JT is pulling now? Oh, don't forget about all the ninja looting also. Pretty sure some would love to about that as well.

lol In such a rush to be a cool kid that you couldn't even finish your sentence correctly. Bravo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love baseless accusations posted by baddies. It makes my day, keep thinking you guys know anything.

We have a pretty solid officer team, if anyone in our guild is ninja looting please let us know and we will take care of it.

Otherwise, troll moar.
Edited by Negate on 8/11/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
trololo lawlz roflcopter Nocturnal is bad. Lets be real here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Yes we are the best! I push buttons better then everyone!

But for real, people show up because its fun. Not because they are worried about their EPGP or DKP or whatever. With a core of 90% adults (Over the age of 25) I have a good time with no drama. But you're from WKG so you laugh at all 10s anyways
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]