90 Blood Elf Paladin
woah rlly bro i didnt kno that
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
U mad? Naw u bad.

DS 4 LyFe
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Man troll ive never seen anyone get under your skin like this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice champion title , too bad its not the vanilla version #bad #casualelitist
Reply Quote
I'm a lil pervert!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, cuz pre BC titles mean anything scrub lmao.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/swiftydead.jpg/

Fall in line newbs
DS 4 LiiFe
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Death Knight
oOMFG U KILD SWIFTY?#!@31
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They were way harder to get than the casualfest new ones
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Trolladin
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Animâl

I guess to you "harder" means grind-able and skill less,
in other words every super nerd could have gotten high warlord.

The higher the title just meant the less of a life the player had.
Lmfao ur point is pretty week buddy.

If anything you should have brought up how flawed PvP is in this game is in general,
but then again thats a whole-nother story, and just a reminder to all the H8ERZ i'm getting high ratings in the same game that your all still stuck in the 1500 brackets.

DS4Lyfe
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Trolladin
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Animâl

I guess to you "harder" means grind-able and skill less,
in other words every super nerd could have gotten high warlord.

The higher the title just meant the less of a life the player had.
Lmfao ur point is pretty week buddy.

If anything you should have brought up how flawed PvP is in this game is in general,
but then again thats a whole-nother story, and just a reminder to all the H8ERZ i'm getting high ratings in the same game that your all still stuck in the 1500 brackets.

DS4Lyfe

Who are you?

I know, your an immigrant from Darkspear, If I weren't selling my Computer for $1,700 I would get on right now, transfer and own you.

Please you don't know what its like to to play on Coilfang. But let me explain to you so I can wipe that smug look off your Blood Elf Face (your probably a dude in real life)

I was level 11, went to Darkmoon Faire to unwind and relax. A complete stranger walks by me and proceeds to throw trash on the floor. That was public littering, and my innocent Tauren eyes had to see that.

My dad bearly makes 100,000 gold a month. I can only buy a chopper every week, do you know what that is like.

Sometimes my buddies and I get bored and go to Stormwind, and the guards wont even attack us. That my friend is how "gangster" Horde Coilfang is!!

Unlike your AH that has every available piece or armor, weapon, or potion we at Coilfang don't even have level 16 greens!!! I needed a level 60 Gem, yeah there were a few but they were each 10,000 gold, yeah is that overpriced....but that is how Coilfang rolls!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Who are you?

I know, your an immigrant from Darkspear, If I weren't selling my Computer for $1,700 I would get on right now, transfer and own you.

Please you don't know what its like to to play on Coilfang. But let me explain to you so I can wipe that smug look off your Blood Elf Face (your probably a dude in real life)

I was level 11, went to Darkmoon Faire to unwind and relax. A complete stranger walks by me and proceeds to throw trash on the floor. That was public littering, and my innocent Tauren eyes had to see that.

My dad bearly makes 100,000 gold a month. I can only buy a chopper every week, do you know what that is like.

Sometimes my buddies and I get bored and go to Stormwind, and the guards wont even attack us. That my friend is how "gangster" Horde Coilfang is!!

Unlike your AH that has every available piece or armor, weapon, or potion we at Coilfang don't even have level 16 greens!!! I needed a level 60 Gem, yeah there were a few but they were each 10,000 gold, yeah is that overpriced....but that is how Coilfang rolls!!

^ this doesn't make you any less of a scrub sooo.....
Cool Story Bro
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Styrper you know there is a server for people like you its called Moon guard you should check it out just saying<3
Edited by Jenkinsucks on 8/4/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Styrper you know there is a server for people like you its called Moon guard you should check it out just saying<3

BJAKVJAKJWTOW#$ AHHAAHAH HBAJ JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJVAHAHAIHHAHA@#$%@#$@#$@W#HAAHAHDFHJGAJ AJAJAAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJ
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
For some reason i think burt thought that was funny lmao
Purplex#1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And even if you tried you would have quit , enjoy your baby mode casual titles
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its ok though , I know your just a 2000 rating person like most of Darkspears players and you are tired of not being recognized so you switch to a horrible server ,also I wish I could sign my forum posts with something utterly retarded so I could make myself look like a tool

CF4lyfe
#actinghardcoreonavideogame
#internetgangsta
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
They think it don't be like it is, but it do.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
08/04/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Chukka
They think it don't be like it is, but it do.

It sure do.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Who are you?

^ this doesn't make you any less of a scrub sooo.....
Cool Story Bro

Please atleast Google a better comeback?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

Hey Jenkin there is a server for you "Guy who rolls Blood Elf Female"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]