There is hope

90 Undead Mage
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Did I read somewhere that Chewie is actually an alt of purple, therefore you started your own thread about yourself? Kinda like Fred Durst paying a radio station to play his music? Enjoy your fifteen minutes. Also (while I will never agree with Trolladin) Burt you do come across like an uneducated 10 year old when posting. Think you could even come close to a conscious thought before typing? Thanks!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
Haha ^ that's pretty funny, but ur still mad aren't you? Now tell me is it cuz I own u and 99% of this server? (1% being my guild) or because when people drop truth bombs like "Purplex is #1" it gets ur maddie blood to boil?

Pro tip #420: I'm not General Chewies
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You guys are silly
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
General rule-of -thumb, when the conversation boils to "u mad bro?" you've run out of anything to come back with. Until Burt intercedes with some more garbled thoughts that is. Back to ignoring the forums I guess until something witty is placed up. Deus where are you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
IF I WUZ 10 CUD I DO THIS? VQHWEFIH@#ERDFOP@O@#RUPDI@#)$*!@ #()$E D&U( IOF$R!@#ORI23%R$@RUO@DIOJCIOP SEE IM NOT 10

also dont forget who u r buddy ROFLMAOIRL LMFAOSAUC
E

mad = expressing extreme anger
baddie = skilles fat kid who eats potatoe chips for breakfast

expressing extreme anger = an unhappy person
skilles fat kid who eats potatoe chips for breakfast = souless person

Therefore by modus ponens hursuit is souless unhappy fat kid who has no skill and eats potatoe chips for breakfast while expressing extreme anger
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
IF I WUZ 10 CUD I DO THIS? VQHWEFIH@#ERDFOP@O@#RUPDI@#)$*!@ #()$E D&U( IOF$R!@#ORI23%R$@RUO@DIOJCIOP SEE IM NOT 10
Actually, that kinda looks like you facerolled your computer. Did you practice that with your mage? i heard they are hard to play.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Ya they are harder than priest 2 play

LOL jst looked at ur 2v2 team

42-77 ROFL u havin a hard time gettin out of the 1100's buddy ROFLMAO IRL LMFAO@#$@#$@#$@#$@#%#$ @%^@%^@^@%^ BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Reply Quote
you do come across like an uneducated 10 year old when posting.

I'm a lil pervert!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
At which point did I claim to be good at PvP? Arenas are a great way to gain guild XP, beyond that meh. BTW is the use of multiple "HA" to get your point across emphatically? Because to me it appears that along with being illiterate you could use some meds to control that nerdrage issue you got going on.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Wait, I just figured it out. I think earlier in this post or maybe another one you said you were on vaca for a month right? I'm going outside the box here and thinking in a fit of nerdrage because someone else didn't carry their weight in a BG and you may not have gotten the win, you bit your dog and mom grounded you from WOW for a month. Am I close?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Meds? For nerdrage? DAYUM !@#$ sign me up doc I think a blunt a day and some mdma is all I need. ROFL u thank I'm MAD??? ROFLLLLLL UR DA 1 whu just wrote 2 paragraphs back 2 back ROFLMAOIRL U MADs lmfaoflfmfmfmoijuahahbbabahahahhahab nhjgikfc AND u think I r stopid roflmao ur l@st paragraff don't make no sense ROFL I think u need da meds but ill steel em frum u ROFL kid u make me laugh u sound lyke an unedukated teyn yer old ROFL LMFAOSAUCe HOW AM I mMAd LOL unless laughing uncontrollably at ur retard face is mad I dunt knu wut iz ROFLl$mfao
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
1 blunt a day keeps da baddies away
Reply Quote
I'm a lil pervert!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Styrper you know there is a server for people like you its called Moon guard you should check it out just saying<3

How would you know, ahhh your mains are there!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Paragraph = maddie
Maddie = mad + baddi

mad = expressing extreme anger
baddie = skilles fat kid who eats potatoe chips for breakfast

expressing extreme anger = an unhappy person
skilles fat kid who eats potatoe chips for breakfast = souless person

Therefore by modus ponens hursuit is souless unhappy fat kid who has no skill and eats potatoe chips for breakfast while expressing extreme anger

@ Burt, You just described yourself. Well done for once in your life you did something right!!!
Edited by Stryper on 8/14/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If u cud reed I wuz deskribin hursuit but since u kant I pity da fool
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/14/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Bùrt
If u cud reed I wuz deskribin hursuit but since u kant I pity da fool

OMG are you really that stupid. It is called sarcasm, I know your statement was for someone else dummy. Either you are pretending to be this stupid or the other. I am going to guess the first, cause there is no way anyone could be that stupid and illiterate.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Cyi... I pity da fewl.. If I we're eliterate I wudnt b disin ill ur stopid ases and makin u lewk lyke retArds LOLROFL we're did u get ur definiishion idot ROFL u dum go 2 skewl kido
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Bow before the master troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]