Any good Horde guilds?

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have a Tauren Jedi Druid I am thinking of moving here but fore I do I would like to know what are the Horde side guilds like here? My Alliance are all in the Templar order and I'm hoping there is a Horde guild like it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/02/2012 02:23 AMPosted by Iowawolf
Tauren Jedi Druid
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
There's a variety of guilds on Horde, just as there are on Alliance. Since most players probably aren't that familiar with Order of the Templars, especially on Horde, it might be helpful to say what qualities and activities you're looking for so a guild that's a good fit will know to contact you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
inb4 leeloo,

in no way would jedis ever be taurens or druids

i smell shenanigans
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Search parameters too Vague, Please Define.

What is an Order of the Templar. RP? PVP? Ladies Size 7 Pumps shoe Fetishists?

also - explain your Wants/Needs/Compulsions. What do you want from the guild, what do you offer the guild.

Finally - Jedi - Please tell me your joking.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Everyone knows that all good druids are sith druids. You should respec to sith first and then I think you will find your available opportunities will be significantly increased.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/04/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Zalar
Everyone knows that all good druids are sith druids. You should respec to sith first and then I think you will find your available opportunities will be significantly increased.

every time i think of sith, i think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvNrjcg3WjA

coincidentally, warlocks make me think of that video too.
Reply Quote
my druid is in a guild and staying where he is
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I guess thats what we get for insulting his Jedi Sensibilities with sith slander.....
Reply Quote
that wasn't it lol I knew was all joking around the reason I'm keeping him there is he is co founder of a new guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]