[H]The Dawnguard: Way too fluffy.

90 Blood Elf Priest
Good evening, citizens! Avaleira here, vomiting words for your information to help you with the transition into a new guild; more specifically—our guild!

Important Edit: If you intend to join the Dawnguard, then you should know that we are avid supporters of Baine's Horde.

Who We Are: Not just another house guild. But in all seriousness, and with no offense meant to the House Guilds (because we love you guys!)- The Dawnguard was formed so that those who wanted to participate in a largely Sin’dorei founded RP community, but did not want to plant themselves into a house guild, would have that option. We branch out into the Horde as representatives of this new era; an era where our legacy is written by our actions and determined by our deeds.

What We Do: All manner of things! Guild RP/Storyline progression, individual character development, guild LFR runs, heroics, casual raiding, transmog/mount runs and much, much more!

What You Should Know Before Joining:
  • We are not limited to only role-players or raiders. We have many people who join simply because they like our atmosphere!
  • While our focus is RP/PvE, when we raid we take it seriously. This means we expect you to research your class and know your spec. Read up on the fights and be willing to learn with the team.

• TL;DR: We offer a new look at RP. We take it outside the cities and into the world where PvE progression and character development overlap. The following video is SAFE and will tell you all you need to know about us.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VdgzJ3tg_c

• Content Raid Schedule:
    Team Weaveguard
  • Tuesday: 6:30pm-8:30pm (Server Time)
  • Thursday: 6:30pm-8:30pm (Server Time)

• Other Schedules:
    We generally have transmog or heroic runs on our off nights and this will stay the same in Mists.

What We Need:
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Still willing to recruit exceptional applicants.
  • We never stop recruiting role-players.

• Requirements:
  • Fill out an application at thedawnguard.enjin.com
  • *Filling out an application lets us know that you are serious about your desire to join, and can follow directions. Do not hesitate to contact us in-game to ask questions! But please know that filling out the application is highly recommended
  • 18+ (FEW exceptions may apply.)
  • Sense of humor.
  • Thick skin.
  • Not an @$$hole.
  • All in all, we are just a lively bunch of people looking to make our mark on the server. We welcome anyone interested to apply, or drop us a line in-game! We’re close knit, but not clichy. :)

Whisper Avaleira, Despina or Arimar in-game with any questions!
    FAQ’s:
  • Did you name your guild after Skyrim? No, but let’s be honest. If we had, it would have made it that much cooler.
  • I’m new to raiding. Can I still apply? Yes! Please do! We have many members who will be raiding for the first time in Mists and we are more than happy to help you in any way we can!
  • Can I hop on vent even if it’s not for a raid? Yes. We are usually on during the evenings and we love to get to know our guild members.
  • Is it true you all have fabulous hair? You better believe it.
  • I’m not sure where to start my RP/I’m new to RP. Are you guys helpful? Absolutely! We love character development and will help with creating your very own unique snowflake.
  • Edited by Avaleira on 10/7/2012 2:01 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Events:

• The gala was a huge success! More updates to follow!
  • Edited by Avaleira on 8/26/2012 8:57 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Mage
    Hello Dawnguard thread! *Noms said thread*
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    Seen quite a few of ya'll around, good lot of people if there ever are any.

Hope ya'll do well.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    This is, without a doubt, the most fun I've had in a guild-- and I have MANY fond memories of a few of my previous guilds.

If you have any questions about my personal experiences in the Dawnguard or if you want to know more about joining, please feel free to join me!
    Reply Quote
    71 Troll Druid
    We have a thread now?!

/cheer
    Reply Quote
    89 Blood Elf Priest
    08/04/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Lanisarion
    Bumped for cookies. IC Information will be posted soon! Keep checking back.

Do we need to post separate threads for out IC info, or will it be posted on the earlier post?

Also Arcata is my character in this guild, Lightros will sometimes be at the events, just depends on if the event is something Arcata would join or not. He's not in the guild atm, but he's a big supporter of the guild and it's goals. Just wanted to clarify for the new people that join the guild.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Seen quite a few of ya'll around, good lot of people if there ever are any.

Hope ya'll do well.

Thank you very much!

Do we need to post separate threads for out IC info, or will it be posted on the earlier post?
    \

Lan is posting general guild IC information for those curious about our story-line. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Evening bump! Just completed Kingslayer for some members who had never seen that fight. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    I heed the call of dr000d, good luck finding some!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    08/05/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Tavook
    I heed the call of dr000d, good luck finding some!

Thanks! Still looking!
    Reply Quote
    89 Blood Elf Priest
    I'll switch Arcata to resto spec as soon as the new patch hits. If it's only a week or two away I don't feel like spending the gold to do it.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Nightly bump!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Good morning, Dawnguard.
    Reply Quote
    89 Blood Elf Priest
    08/06/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Avaleira
    Good morning, Dawnguard.

Good afternoon.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Evening bump with information!

While we are actively recruiting for our raid team, those enthusiastic about PvE but perhaps not raiding specifically are more than welcome to join. :)

If you want a fun environment with lively people, look no further!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Bumping with some food for thought! As of right now, we have our two tanks as well as one healer set in stone in terms of our raid team. We're actually very much in need of dpsers as well as a couple of healers! We have open raid spots just waiting, -yearning- for dps.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]