08/15/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Thatpatguy
JOHN FREAKING MADDEN BUMP

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57887/wowwiki/images/7/71/Catdps.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
cat durid is 4 fite?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
arthas vs varian is ahead of us? THIS IS MADNESS OVER 9000 BUMPS IMA FIRIN MY LAZER LIMIT TO 50 CHARACTERS IS BAD BLIZZARD SUUCCCCCCCK ITTTTTTT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I SEE YOUR LAZER, and raise you a shark with lasers being ridden by a dinosaur being ridden by an undead playing the heck out of a guitar!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/15/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Lythania
I SEE YOUR LAZER, and raise you a shark with lasers being ridden by a dinosaur being ridden by an undead playing the heck out of a guitar!

http://imgur.com/SBJrg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ohaidere post! :O
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Sorry, still twitching thanks to the reminder of the Whale Shark Incident. *Twitch* See? xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Whale Shark tanks you.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
I'm finally getting settled into college now. I'll try to be one sometime within the next few days. Omg I've had a rough time adjusting O_______________O

Miss you all! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSB-5Nnw9rU

Yes.

I'm finally getting settled into college now. I'll try to be one sometime within the next few days. Omg I've had a rough time adjusting O_______________O

Miss you all! <3

Come back soon! We all wish you the best and hope you're doing well. We're here when you're ready. :)
Edited by Avaleira on 8/18/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSB-5Nnw9rU

Yes.

This is perfection.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How goes the vampire hunting today? <Skyrim reference> But really, interesting guild idea! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How goes the vampire hunting today? <Skyrim reference> But really, interesting guild idea! :)

Every day..little by little..the San'layn of Silvermoom come under fire by no other than...the Dawnguard.

But in all seriousness, thank you! So far the response from the community has been great and we just keep on going. :]
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

"Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard! Vampire hunters or something, in the old fort near Riften. Might consider joining up myself!"

^I couldn't help myself, but anyhow the guild sounds interesting! :o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

"Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard! Vampire hunters or something, in the old fort near Riften. Might consider joining up myself!"

^I couldn't help myself, but anyhow the guild sounds interesting! :o

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumpin' with love for my Dawnguard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Congrats to all who received promotions tonight! And welcome to the new members we just picked up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good morning Baltimooooooore!

/cough

I always knew you were here mouth-breathing on me...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/21/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Thÿrus

Don't act like you be hatin' when I crawl into yo windows, breathing down yo neck.

You can't handle this.
Edited by Avaleira on 8/21/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/21/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Avaleira

Don't act like you be hatin' when I crawl into yo windows, breathing down yo neck.

You can't handle this.

Pfft. PPFFFFFT. You trippin', gurl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]