Horde Life old players and new

90 Undead Mage
Horde life is looking for players who used to be in guild before that black day 3 years ago when the guild broke down. Even if you are happy with the guild you are in now please stop in and say hello so we can catch up! and now a word from our sponser.....

Horde Life is a beginning Horde guild on skywall

Want to be known by more than JUST your iLVL & DPS? Horde Life is a close-knit, casual, mature guild ready to expand. LF all classes and levels playing interests from social to raiding so long as you are rich, funny, and/or hot (all the poor, boring and old spots are taken).
: LF all classes, levels and playing interests
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Come back and see who has returned, send me an ingame mail if Im not on or look for Viktur
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Want to be known by more than JUST your DPS/iLVL?
<Hörde Life> ( LvL25 ) is a close-knit, mature guild ready to expand. LF all classes, levels and activity (from social to raiding, PvE w/a side of PvP), so long as your rich, funny, or HOT poor and boring slots are taken!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh, please! These two nimrods steal my recruiting message and then tell me I have to be witty and get more people to join on the forums? Do you people not realize that pure genius doesn't happen every day? :P

So, yeah. I'm NOT one of the old Horde Life players. I'm new. And as you can see, I fit right in and feel completely comfortable letting the boys know who is boss. You can too! We're a laid back group and pretty easy to get along with...well, most of us are, anyway.

If you're interested in having fun while still getting the most out of you WoW experience, come join us. We're level 25, but small enough that you can still be instrumental in determining the future of the guild!

I'd cheerlead here now, but my pompoms clash with my robes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]