Dueling for $

85 Orc Hunter
08/14/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Gadangus
ya stryper, a muhfukkin binf foeld...I learned years ago, when you see a mage blinking towards you with a binf foeld on, he isnt screwing around, he means bifness.

LMAO!!! Yeah I am in big trouble...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
yu ppl think u r koul but I cud @@!# u wit mi binf foeld on n u kant do !@#$ cus ul b all embareassed kuz u got @@!#d by a blyend mafge u wana bees
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
UPDATE: BEAT SQUAD (HUNTER 3-0) FOR 2kG
AND BEEZELBUB 2-0 DK for 1kg

anyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Lol. I feel sorry for you Burt. How's life outside of the screen? Still maintaining 40 k crits? lol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
UPDATE: BEAT SQUAD (HUNTER 3-0) FOR 2kG
AND BEEZELBUB 2-0 DK for 1kg

anyone else?

I make no exuses, I will fight anyone God ever created! I got 7 Kiting titles and 999,999,999 KBs that say I can beat you. When your the best they got a name for you, Steelheart, beat me if you can.....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
kk how much steelballsack?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
grindal is butthurt he lost to a mage on his hunter
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump 4 money
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I say wait till MOP when mages are not 2 hitting people as much
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Priest
To this i say CONGTRATZ!! You are currently OP because blizzard has made mages a lot stronger at 85! and just like every expansion you will be nerffed to heck and suck when you hit 90 = D!

Edit: To those of you that actually thought you could have won against a temp OP class right before an expansion....

Would suggest waiting until 90 when they nerff the crap out of mages again then bomb him with requests.
Edited by Worent on 9/20/2012 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll fight you Burt since you think your so good my pally against your mage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]