WTB Runs for invincible.

90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm highly aware of the drop rate being extremly low. I just really want this mount as i have since i started shortly after wrath was no longer current content. I am looking for a good guild or group of people who would like to kill H LK weekly, i would provide the lockout up to him if need be. I am willing to pay 10k per kill regardless of the mount dropping. When it is to finally drop I am hovering around the price of 400k if that is of any interest to you or your guild pls send a ingame mail.
Reply Quote
just wait for the black market in MoP IMO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Trust me I have took that into consideration. Im still unaware if that is even going to be up for sale on the black market ah. If it is great if not, then this offer still stands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Last time there was any sort of gold attached to dungeon running was back in Wrath, when someone from Dissonance (I forget the name) set up gold bid runs, and those ran with a purse that usually ended much, MUCH higher than 10k gold.

Just making an observation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]