Is the horde

85 Human Warrior
As full with french people as the alliance these days? I just returned 2 days ago to the game.. and when Gardian Du Lys is a top alliance guild... it's time to jump to the other side.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
There are a few french people horde but they usually get trolled if they speak french in public channels.
Reply Quote
08/05/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Hyperburn
As full with french people as the alliance these days? I just returned 2 days ago to the game.. and when Gardian Du Lys is a top alliance guild... it's time to jump to the other side.

LOL Hyperburn Whats up man, long time.

Almost all the Good Alliance came horde, prob a good idea to transfer over.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Ya, you want to go Horde probably. I dunno what happened to Alli while I was out of the game. There was always a little bit of French on it even back in Vanilla, but not like this. I understand many had petitioned Blizz to get a server converted to French language, but Blizz didn't go for it. In their goal to feel more comfortable among others who share their language, they've made many of the English speaking players UNcomfortable. >.<

Thankfully Horde side is heavily populated enough with English speaking players that it's highly unlikely to happen on this side of the server as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/05/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Vampiroth
There are a few french people horde but they usually get trolled if they speak french in public channels.

Yeah those trolls hurt my feelings so much, just as much as they do when they say our prices are too high.
Edited by Fred on 8/7/2012 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
We here at TM don't mind your high prices, and we fully support you keeping them that way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]