<Horde Strike Force> Amnesty begins

Here ye, here ye -

By order and decree of the leadership of Maelstrom's premiere Anti-Alliance RPPvP Guild, the <Horde Strike Force> has temporarily rescended it's rule of "once you leave the Guild, you may never return." From this day until shortly after the release of Mists of Pandaria in late September, all loyal Horde are welcome to re-apply to Maelstrom's First Level 25 Guild. All current Horde Strike Force criterium must still be met; IE your character may not have any current Alliance on Maelstrom and must be at least Level 50 or Level 70 for Deathknights.

This Amnesty Period is extended to all who may have left due to nearly any reason, and even some members who may have been kicked. Even former or current Alliance are welcome to faction change and join or rejoin the ranks of the truest Horde Guild on Maelstrom, provided they can prove their current Horde loyalty to the Strike Force leadership. This is a period of forgiveness, as we have all done rash actions in the past and even the most true-blooded Horde have had itchy feet on occasion and a desire to see what else is out there. However, there are a few people who, due to either unforgivable acts or unanimous virdict from the leadership, will NOT be extended this Amnesty; you will be told if you are one of these exceptions.

Remember our rule of "once you leave the Guild you may never return" still stands; this is but a temporary rescending of said rule. Those wishing to take advantage of our bout of temporary insanity may find Gug in-game or any Strike Force Officer or Officer-in-Training. This period will extend until shorty after the release of Mists of Pandaria, roughly a month and a half from today.

Want another try with us? Want to have one of your alts in the most powerful Anti-Alliance Guild on Maelstrom? Look back with nostalgia on all the fun times slaughtering and dominating the Alliance? Perhaps now is the time to do it again. The Strike Force membership is currently growing by leaps and bounds; this is your last chance to once again become a part of the future of RPPvP and the upcoming expansion of World PvP to be released with the opening of Pandaria. Join your brothers and sisters in arms against Alliance tyranny and let us together make certain Maelstrom remains Horde dominated.

Lok'tar Ograr! For the Warchief and the Horde!

BLOOD AND THUNDER!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
A dark silhouette of creature, poised, crouched on
the corner of a cliffs edge, waits eagerly, eyes glare
patiently, red eyes filled with fire and torment gleam
with a frenzied brightness across the shadowed valleys below

A crack of thunder breaks the deafening silence which once ruled
the plains. The creature is unmoved by the commotion of the
noise, and the blinding fork of lightning which strikes only a few
yards from where it lays - in wait - for something

[venicide laughs]

Wings spread in a magnificent fullness the creature stands in
full glory, inhaling deeply, the ice cold air, each tendon and muscle
ripping in an almighty stance of the great dimensional deity

From the far far west a chariot of fire emerges traveling at a
tremendous speed forwards the creature

As if in a maddened state of arousal the creature leaps up
off the ridge and hovers with dignity, in the now cloudless sky,
it's long red hair blowing freely in the wind.
The chariot emerges and with a sharp swift movement, the
creature takes the reins then flies off into the night, howling
out immortal cries of predication and war.

Warriors gather slowly round the sacred city hell
Varian screams a vengeance on the land where his Soldiers fell
Tyrants pray disaster for the land of hatred and lust
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
AT WAR WITH THE ALLIANCE
http://youtu.be/wgZeS1Q36a4
Reply Quote
Wise. But not good enough.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
It was level 40 when I quit... Damned inflation
Reply Quote
Gug would be remiss if didn't mention our Website.

Everybody should be so lucky to have somebody like Warmaster Jareff, our webmaster, work on their site. Even if you not like HSF, the website pretty damn cool. Check it out.

www.HordeStrikeForce.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
You kind of look like Alexander from Final Fantasy...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://youtu.be/HdTGVvOlgDw

lets get more in tol barad and some world pvp!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That "no alliance toons" rule is so misguided imo. Regardless, I like this stance and because of the policy change I donated several hundred PVP gems to you guys.

I hope you use them well. I want to see HSF dominate like they did in Wrath! Its been a total role reversal change from Wrath to Cata.
Edited by Ozrek on 8/7/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/salute Ozrek
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
That "no alliance toons" rule is so misguided imo. Regardless, I like this stance and because of the policy change I donated several hundred PVP gems to you guys.

I hope you use them well. I want to see HSF dominate like they did in Wrath! Its been a total role reversal change from Wrath to Cata.

Aw, I saw those in the guild bank and was like "damn that's a lot, where'd they come from?" How generous of you. Thanks a lot~ Respect, yo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm available to talk in-game if you wanna come back, just holler. :)

~Slayer Mädâm
Reply Quote
Everybody who doesn't have an Alliance should have an alt in this guild. We have huge plans for MoP, and unlike many guilds, we have the numbers, activity, leadership, and organization to carry them out.

Sooner you join, sooner you can start gaining rank.

Throm'ka brothers and sisters
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Its also worth noting that if you are looking for a large guild for MoP <Despair> has over twice the membership, and a higher activity rate. They also do RBGs for the people that want to get into more competitive PvP!
Reply Quote
Thank you Golad, Gug almost forgot.

Gug and the Realm First Level 25 Guild <Horde Strike Force> are very strong allies of many Horde Guilds and Guild Leaders, including the mighty Seph, Guildmistress of the Level 14 PvP Guild <Despair>...as well as the lordly Holeigh and the deadly Vivan, GMs of the powerful Lv 25 Guilds <Whispers of the Horde> and <The Pwn Starz> respectively. This unique fulcrum position puts HSF as not only a strong powerful force unto itself, but also at the juncture of Horde World PvP in general; if something is going on, HSF is going to know about it and be in the middle of it.

When joining HSF, you truly have your fingers on the heartbeat of the Horde. Other guilds may do certain things better than we do, but nobody does Horde World PvP with as much consistency and ability to call forth an army from nowhere and make a real difference as HSF. Give us a serious try and you will quickly find your new home.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
Its also worth noting that if you are looking for a large guild for MoP <Despair> has over twice the membership, and a higher activity rate. They also do RBGs for the people that want to get into more competitive PvP!

The butthurt is palpable
Reply Quote
Graceful response from Gug though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
What could I possibly be butthurt about?

I was merely pointing out that <Despair> has the numbers as well. They also founded the "openpvp" channel, whose use was discouraged by HSF officers because of alleged spies such as Seph. <Despair> was founded to resurrect the almost dead WPvP front through both action and open communication between the WPvPers of Maelstrom.

And yes Mana, Gug is graceful as always. If more had his wit and dedication the WPvP front would not be so dead.
Edited by Golad on 8/12/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It takes two to tango.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I was merely pointing out that <Despair> has the numbers as well. They also founded the "openpvp" channel,

a bike wheel has many spokes.

these spokes increase the strength to form a giant catapult of deadly horror that can be launched whenever the warmachine feels riled up.

gank someone in valley of the 4 winds? murder fest for 15 hours straght.

take someones ore in the dread wastes? prepare for unholy retribution as 3 active pvp guilds descend upon the foolish alliance that believes 4 am is a safe time to look for materials.

LET THESE WORDS BE KNOWN
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]