<Horde Strike Force> Amnesty begins

90 Blood Elf Priest
Yay! I still haven't decided whether to level my priest first, or a monk. Choices, choices. Either way, I'm sure many camps will be had. D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Honestly, I looked @ Gug's gear and then I found that he is the most active member in the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/17/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Ywalsh
Honestly, I looked @ Gug's gear and then I found that he is the most active member in the guild.

Problim?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bumping for the good times killing the alliance during the pandaria fishing contest

oh yea...you know its coming
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Are you gonna try to have your PvP portion of RoR join us? That sounds like fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
08/17/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Ywalsh
Honestly, I looked @ Gug's gear and then I found that he is the most active member in the guild

I wear my inactivity this Xpac as a badge of f***ing honor, personally. So did most people, if you stick your head and look around a major city in this game atm
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Manamonster vs Venicide
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/17/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Krzysztof
Are you gonna try to have your PvP portion of RoR join us? That sounds like fun.

i would rather copy your model of pvp based on having no alliance alts in the guild

this would allow us to merge whatever is online quickly to prevent the over spying like it happened tonight.

the reports i was getting is that 25% of my raid was an alliance spy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I feel like that'd be really hard to initiate in a large guild that has never previously had that rule, and you'd lose a least a few good members. Good luck with that, though.

Last nights raid was a tad ridiculous though :/

WTB realms with players of only one faction.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/19/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Krzysztof
Last nights raid was a tad ridiculous though

the only reason they managed to kill garrosh i think is because it was the one time in the last 6 months that all their spies were on at one time...if i am to believe what my spy said, my raid was infected with 10 people who were reporting to manamonster.

and we only had like 25 people max...i mean..how you even gonna fight back when half the group isn't going to actually help.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Everytime Garrosh dies I giggle
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
Funny thing is there wasn't a lot of "spies" in that raid Mana kept telling people not to log over. I think like 2-3. We logged over AFTER the raid to poke some fun because well this is Maelstrom and it's kinda what we do.
Reply Quote
Ayeeee.

/highfive
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
/highfive!
Reply Quote
Although Gug not agree with Blizzard's decision, Gug can understand why Blizzard finally gave in and allowed both Horde and Alliance characters on the same account on PvP Realms : money. In the end that drives everything.

There is no glory in joining a group just to stand around and tell the other side what the group is doing or to jump over to another character to fight the group you were just in. Call it what you want, but in the end it just pathetic.

Compare it to a football game where half the team are actually friends with the coach from the other side, deliberately does nothing or worse than nothing the entire game, then cheers and highfives in the fact that the other side wins. Sad, and no real victory at all.

But go ahead and congratulate yourselves on whatever you want to call these achievements. The Horde Strike Force will always stand pure and proud and against the Alliance, no matter how low they sink; and really at this point there no level the Alliance will not sink to.

And your day will come.

For the Warchief! GLORY TO THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
Gug, I may not agree with what you are saying but I will fight for your right to say it.
Reply Quote
Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the republic...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I wish I was as eloquent and well spoken as Gug. Gug smart orc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]