Guilds of The Burning Crusade

This is a thread dedicated to the guilds of the Burning Crusade.

Horde:
Death
Soul Society
Nazgul
Cubicle Commandos
Pure Insanity
Bear Force One
LaG

Alliance
Cheat to Win
Zuluhed Brewing Company

I obviously missed many Alliance guilds (played Horde during BC, these are the only two I remember), and some Horde ones. Go ahead and post more below.
Edited by Cererus on 8/5/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Wasn't Obsidius Lapis or something like that a bc guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Renascentia for life, if you dont know of this guild gtfo!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Rena? Wasn't that the guild that came and went... come to the server for server firsts and then left with a lack of population... what other guilds came only for server firsts...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The life of being in soul society, eat, sleep raid rinse repeat we were number 1 fore quite awhile all the good days! Miss you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/15/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Ezioauditore
Rena? Wasn't that the guild that came and went... come to the server for server firsts and then left with a lack of population... what other guilds came only for server firsts...
No actually, most of them were here for a pretty good amount of time....server firsts were just a plus =D
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warrior
Y U GOT DIED for life. All 5 of us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
ZBC FOR LIFE
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
lol cheat to win
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
Soul Society represent.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shadow Warriors was mostly PVP and Leveling guild back then but we had almost 700 members at one point during BC. Almost everyone spent some time leveling in our guild before moving on to the primary Raid guilds. Now SW is smaller as mostly a RAID guild but still going.

Guilds that we absorbed when they were dying off: Fallen Supremecy, Knights of Azeroth, Adults Only, Northrend Raiding Inc, ...

One of my favorites on alliance: The Black Tower

My favorite horde to kill or be killed by: in vito veritas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]