[A] <The Unnamed> Morning Raid Group LFM

100 Worgen Hunter
Hello, ill be short and sweet. My name is Quietbow former GM of The Unnamed. Due to work and RL I can no longer play wow during the evening. With that being said:

I am recruiting players who play during the morning/afternoons around 11am-2pm EST on Tuesday, Thur, and Fridays. * Times may change for MoP but for now this is what they are!

*What I am trying to accomplish is a progressive 10-Man competent/heroic raid group that can consistently and commit to a morning/afternoon raid time.

** This 10 man group will be inside the guild <The Unnamed> and treated like any other raid, players must apply via www.theunnamed-wow.com and will be held to the guilds rules and standers just like anyone other raider else.

*** If you apply via website please state on your application that you are applying for Q'b's group. Ty in advance.

So if you work nights or would just like to get your raiding done and have the rest of your day free please contact me Via in game or through www.theunnamed-wow.com

Thanks!
-QB
Edited by Quietbow on 8/14/2012 4:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Good luck with your new group Quietbow! /free bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
bump for qb!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

I am recruiting players who play during the morning/afternoons around 11am-2am EST on Tuesday, Thur, and Fridays. * Times may change for MoP but for now this is what they are!

that is one long raid .
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter

I am recruiting players who play during the morning/afternoons around 11am-2pm EST on Tuesday, Thur, and Fridays. * Times may change for MoP but for now this is what they are!

that is one long raid .

lol fixed*
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Looking for the following
-Rep Pally (OS tank or Heals)
-Lock
-Boomkin (OS Heals)
-DPS Warrior

-Holy Pally
-Healing Monks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Moo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]