WTS Mounts!!!

85 Worgen Hunter
Crimson Deathcharger 50k OBO
White Riding Camel 175k OBO
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If you CoD the Deathcharger to this toon, it will be paid in the morning. If you aren't able to move it hordeside yourself, I'm more than willing to help you out when I wake up tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Ok man sounds great! I'm planning on transferring soon and actually switching to horde side. I'll let you know when I do man. We'll stay in touch for sure!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
May be interested in one or both, pst in game to discuss pricing
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
If you dont get a response, I still have VoSs and CDCs.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
nevermind. i was afraid i had competition. carry on.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/18/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Fagerboozle
nevermind. i was afraid i had competition. carry on.

Go away shorty....ya'll trying to cut into my entertainment fund and for that I will have to punt ya.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Sorry guys I posted that a little while back before I transferred here. I don't have any more mounts to sell, but I have seen some Crimson Deathcharger's on the AH!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hiya Swamp... a few others and myself have Hi-Jacked this thread toward our own profit.

Any of you without Bob in ya name...step off my profits!!! I need the gold to supprt my herd of BE, NE, Gnome and Orc Females. Hell I may even swing at a Dranny if I am drinking some PBRs.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
08/18/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Bobcat
Go away shorty....ya'll trying to cut into my entertainment fund and for that I will have to punt ya.

that's some rough tradin' there, Bob.... ;(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/19/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Fagerboozle

that's some rough tradin' there, Bob.... ;(

Can you deny a man....or Bull his simple pleasures?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]