Halaa Battle Tokens, Looking For 85 Alliance

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm looking for an 85 member of the alliance who would be willing to help me farm Halaa battle tokens, in my quest to get every mount ever made ever.

From what I've read, one of us simply banks their armor and gets killed/spirit rezzed over and over (170 times, to be exact), and then we switch and the other one banks their armor and begins to be slaughtered.

I should be online almost every day this week. Whisper me on an horde character if you're interested. I will, of course, let you get the tokens too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Halloween
Reply Quote
Thats a long time from now :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Halloween isn't really that far away. Frankly, there are plenty of mounts you could go get in the meantime. I'm still kicking myself for sleeping through my alarm last year.
Reply Quote
what time on halloween? and who is in charge of this, cause i would like to join :]
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Chry is...you know, the 1st person who posted on this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
In reference to last year.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229035010

I usually try not to do it the day of Halloween, because people usually have plans, parties, kids..etc
This year Halloween falls on a Wed. I don't know when I'll do it. The expansion comes out Sept 25, thats only a month in. Most people will likely be raiding on a Wed. May the Monday before or the weekend before, Sat?

Normally I organize the Horde side. The first year Hood organized the ally side. The second year he had quit wow by then, so I recruited Ranwalk to organize the ally. Ranwalk is now horde.

I need a well known alliance player who is able to communicate with me (which mostly means me yelling alot, cause people in large groups are impatient and don't listen to instructions) and hold the attention of lots of impatient people. Usually, I start off with a 40 man raid group, if theres more interest I put someone in charge of that group and start another raid group.

So I need a few helpers on horde side, a leader and a few helpers on ally side.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Chry, I can help on the Horde Side once the time comes around

It will be fun once again!

I still have all the tokens for both mounts on my pally....Just havent farmed the dust :x

Prob goin to wait for MoP for the dust, AoE looting will speed it up a bit :D
Edited by Kénji on 8/9/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
I am also looking for an 85 Alliance player on SISTERS OF ELUNE on my Deathknight "Deathchigger" who is willing to help get this battle Tokens. I am Attempting to get the 100 mount achievement before MoP this will help me with two more I only need 6 to get. Thanks!
Reply Quote
LOL Wtf, why would you post looking for someone here.
Reply Quote
Well whatever the day is im doing it :] so expect me there, n Chrys if you need any assistance im more than willing to help..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/16/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Clixoverride
I am also looking for an 85 Alliance player on SISTERS OF ELUNE on my Deathknight "Deathchigger" who is willing to help get this battle Tokens. I am Attempting to get the 100 mount achievement before MoP this will help me with two more I only need 6 to get. Thanks!

Regardless of what realm you're on, there are easier options than this to get that achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I know this is an old thread but I and looking for horde to swap kills with. Message me on here and I'll send you my battletag. I also have skype/vent etc.

-Poundafool
Stonemaul
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pst me next October.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]