Old School Drenden - Where You At?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/08/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Tonodrill
4 years since i have loged on to this toon WHO TOOK MY PIE i wants my pie back and its not that partypack sucked well ya he bid back then but well he never could be as good as me who could but he was a good offtank when he could hold agro or was that when dadtheman was not yelling at us why do i have fried chicken stains on my tabard

who said you could talk shut up you or it will be another 4 years before i log on to you again

looks at classic ............ well at least one of you found the good side to play

and where is dadtheman i have a mechanic i want to distract him into standing in hmmm maybe he is still on sindragosas floor can someone go check
Edited by Noraynae on 9/9/2012 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
[quote]

looks at classic ............ well at least one of you found the good side to play

The good side will always be where closer friends are to be found. I still get lost on Horde side. I've been Alliance since Vanille through mid WotLK. Regardless of all the QQs, snides, and clever remarks, I still have love for everyone on either faction on this server.

Good luck and may everyone's adventure be excitement as mine will be.

Don't be afraid to /wave or /hi to me.

CHEERS!
Edited by Classic on 9/10/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
09/08/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Sarrantha
Also, Partypack, remember 'Wants Pie'? You sucked then

Don't worry, he still sucks

<3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hi.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Welcome Back Classic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thanks, Lewlies!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Classic - the pvp tank, no wait, that's my priest. T_T
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, you were pretty much tanking in PVP with PVE gear! LOL.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
MIKE "Classic".......RawR .....Old School Juggernaut FTW....lol good seeing you back around ............
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Pollo, good to see you man! Since MOP came out, been a few oldies coming back to check out what's new.
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Priest
Indeed! I'm studying psych and trolling the forums! Amazing how the two correlate. :) Good to see you, pollo!
Reply Quote
Ahh CLassic whats good man haha, i was the shaman healer in our old days back in kara - ssc, Bornir was his name , dranei shaman . good to see you back man
Reply Quote
btw classic add me on Real id Rivercity76#1154
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
One of the best healing shammies I've played with. And that was a LONG time ago. I do, in fact, remember you bro!

I'll add you when I get online, probably sometime tonight.

By the way, I'm Horde now. But I have Alliance toons on Drenden as well.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
he has since moved to Velen and became a Orc shaman lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Whats up Classic long time no see :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Never thought I'd see your warrior wearing anything but a sword/board, Classic.
Gives me shivers..
HEY. Remember when when your weapon broke on Gorefiend and we had to wipe the raid and start over, because one of the melee pulled aggro and Andorixx, Greg, myself, and Jasun were very shortly after taking dirt naps? Yeah. Good times.

TLDR: Repair your damn weapon!! <3
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Mage
hey! i remember seeing you around in bc, although i was alliance back then
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Never thought I'd see your warrior wearing anything but a sword/board, Classic.
Gives me shivers..
HEY. Remember when when your weapon broke on Gorefiend and we had to wipe the raid and start over, because one of the melee pulled aggro and Andorixx, Greg, myself, and Jasun were very shortly after taking dirt naps? Yeah. Good times.

TLDR: Repair your damn weapon!! <3

What's up, JC! Yep, I am using a 2H and doing PVP-only now. I'm liking it. Yes, the broken sword... epic failure. It happens... LOL! Good times, indeed!

10/05/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Xionus
Whats up Classic long time no see :)

What's up Xionus!

10/07/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Smile
hey! i remember seeing you around in bc, although i was alliance back then

BC, that was quite a while... BC was good.
Edited by Classic on 10/8/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Priest
Man. I miss BC. I remember the completely random whisper from some strange player asking if I wanted to do Gruul's Lair. I had no clue what that was and even though my poor, scrubby rogue had stamina gems in his gear, you took him anyhow. :) Funny how far Valmont has come. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]