New guild <was raised by Murlocs> Recruiting!

Greetings fleshy people of Azeroth, "RWL RwL rwL!!"

I would like to introduce you all to a New guild <was raised by Murlocs> we recently created me and my partner. We are currently recruiting ALL players, whether you're starting new on WoW or looking to re-roll a new character.

We plan on leveling from lvl 1-90 once the expansion: Mists of Pandaria comes out on September 25, 2012 @ 12am EAST. We offer free [Gold]&[Bags] to New Players, free repairs and we're giving away a free prizes to the first top 3 members that get to level 90!

1st prize: Mechano-Hog
2nd prize: Illusionary Bag/26 slots
3rd prize: 500gold

We are also looking for officers interested in helping us with the guild recruitment. We will be giving RAF to those selected. For more information, please contact or add Ubba or Necrojr.

Thank you!

"RWL RwL rWL!!!"

Guild Master,

Ubba
Edited by Ubba on 8/3/2012 7:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Welcome, and good luck to your new guild :)

Good idea in regards to the prizes for first 3 members that get to lvl 90. I may steal that idea for our guild.
Reply Quote
Bump
Edited by Ubba on 8/30/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]