Will Réyou come back?

85 Dwarf Paladin
A lot of people have ask me if he's going to come back. Probably cause I'm his real life friend. Anyways, the first day he told me he was quiting, I clocked him in the jaw. He knew why, but didn't get mad. I saw him out yesterday with some of his bestfriends, his girlfriend, and of course without me. He told me that coming back to WoW wasnt a big deal. That he only wanted a break. He says he more than likely won't come back. He also said MoP was nothing more than another expansion full of bull!@#$. So all you cocksuckers, stop asking me if hes going to %^-*ing come back!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Instantaggro
Anyways, the first day he told me he was quiting, I clocked him in the jaw. He knew why, but didn't get mad.

Lmfao, that's the biggest load of !@#$ i've ever heard. But k man, lieing is cool with most of the %^-*! on malygos.
Reply Quote
Who?
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
but is he going to come back?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]