Looking for a raid leader

90 Night Elf Druid
We at the Knights of Ni have decided that I cannot devote the time to leading a progressive raid team and are therefore looking for a raid leader to lead and help build this team. The leader will have 90% of control of said team including schedule and who to bring. We are a well respected guild on our server and would like a raid leader to keep us that way. The thread below is an in-depth post on the Guild Recruitment forums. If anyone is interested please contact me, real-id is in the linked post or whisper me on Rebadawnta, Dregodath, or Dionyseus on the Arygos server (Alliance). Thanks for your time.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6248186095
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Uppity for new raid leader
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Rebadawnta, you won't need to bump your thread. This is not a high traffic forum, it takes more than 1/2 a day for a thread to fall off of page one.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ah, thanks didn't know that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]