85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Iollan on 10/1/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
api/wow/data/character/achievements will return all the achievements ud have to convert them your self
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
I added Achievement CSV for you:

http://phenixarmory.com/#us/antonidas/iollan
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Iollan on 10/1/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
08/08/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Iollan
Sorry in the delay of response. Thanks so much for doing this, its exactly what I needed. I love the graphical representation that the site gives and was just thinking the other day that I wish I could see a calendar view of my achievements. So this is a great resource for me, shame I didn't stumble upon it sooner.

To be clear, we don't support or endorse the use of proxy services such as this to retrieve data that is otherwise available through the official WoW web APIs.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
08/10/2012 04:52 AMPosted by Straton
Sorry in the delay of response. Thanks so much for doing this, its exactly what I needed. I love the graphical representation that the site gives and was just thinking the other day that I wish I could see a calendar view of my achievements. So this is a great resource for me, shame I didn't stumble upon it sooner.

To be clear, we don't support or endorse the use of proxy services such as this to retrieve data that is otherwise available through the official WoW web APIs.

It's not a proxy service, the code is 100% client-side and uses the WoW web APIs. It's one HTML page with the functional javascript embedded within it. View the source before shooting it down.

Replies like this make me question why I support Blizzard and WoW with software projects. I help make your customers happy, help to fill in the gaps where you don't have the time or intention to fill, and get grumpy blue text in return. You're welcome.
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
It's not a proxy service, the code is 100% client-side and uses the WoW web APIs. It's one HTML page with the functional javascript embedded within it. View the source before shooting it down.

Replies like this make me question why I support Blizzard and WoW with software projects. I help make your customers happy, help to fill in the gaps where you don't have the time or intention to fill, and get grumpy blue text in return. You're welcome.

Any time someone says "hey, go get that data here" where "here" isn't our own APIs, we have to make it clear that the data may be different than the source (our APIs). Don't take it personally.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/10/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Straton
Any time someone says "hey, go get that data here" where "here" isn't our own APIs, we have to make it clear that the data may be different than the source (our APIs). Don't take it personally.

I feel bad for blues. Always getting rained on for doing their job :(
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
08/10/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Feldir
I feel bad for blues. Always getting rained on for doing their job :(

Oh don't feel bad for us. We have awesome jobs. And, all things considered and relative, Mr ujournal is polite, respectful and seems to have (mostly) good intentions here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Iollan on 10/1/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
some pets mounts and items are nto in the api as of yet mostlikly this will be resolved in the next push..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]