Movies you want to see happen.

Everyone personally has a list of movies that they want to become a reality, whether it is a based off of a book, or it's a sequel, etc. Tell us what movies you would love to see, and explain why :P

I can think of a few, so let me start:

1) I personally hope they make a 3rd movie in the Ace Ventura saga. Seriously, tons of old movies (Like men in black) eventually became a trilogy, and if anything should become a trilogy, I put my hopes in Ace Ventura. I am a big Jim Carrey fan, and he's getting old! I think he can do one more comedy movie and seal his legacy, and being the pet detective one more time would make me a happy camper.

2) A prequel to the Matrix trilogy. And no, I do not want any other sequels, just a prequel. It would be based off the War between man and the machines. I know they made the Animatrix and the "second renaissance", imagine how dark a movie that would be? The matrix is one of those few movies that pulls me in and makes me feel like I'm in such a dark reality, it would be great (no Keanu Reeves please).

3) Air Bud meets UFC. Need I say more? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'd like to see Castaway 2: Wilson's Revenge.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
The original Dragonlance trilogy. Give it to Peter Jackson and make it an epic like LotR. Not that lame !@# animated crap that looked like a rejected 80s cartoon that was released last year or whatever. So embarrassing.
Edited by Vandella on 8/6/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I was really looking forward to the Gears of War movie when that was being discussed with Legendary.

I would love a Starcraft movie though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
08/06/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Yinian
I'd like to see Castaway 2: Wilson's Revenge.

Just to be picky here...

The movie was not Castaway.

It was Cast Away (two words).
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
a teen titans movie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I wish Darkwatch would get a movie for it. Vampires in the old west without being that stupid Bloodrayne movie.

And people will eye roll. But I wouldn't mind a new my little pony movie. BUT. Only if they traditionally animate it. Rather then flash. I'd love to see how the characters and world look with a sadly going out of style animation technique. But I'd like a Darkwatch movie more.

Or a new AVP movie done in the style of the book "Prey" and actually get a good nerdy director who gets the content. I'd love to see Dachande in a movie. ( He's practically Chuck Norris if he were a Predator for those that haven't read the book/comic )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/06/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Bebbit
Legend of Drizzt series.

The Icewind Dale Trilogy might be able to work. Anything else is going to have a hard time as a standalone movie.

I want to see Cameron's interpretation of Battle Angel Alita sometime this decade, rather than an Avatar trilogy =|
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
The Power of the Dark Crystal
Indiana Jones 5 (dodges tomatoes)
Avatar 2, 3, 4 (dodges more tomatoes)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bernard Cornwell's Saxon Stories. The world is ripe for some badass Danes to go a'Viking.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/06/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Cowbacca
Avatar 2, 3, 4 (dodges more tomatoes)

Salvageable with a different cast and different director. At the very least no Shyamalan.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
That 90s movie
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I'd like to see a true artist like Terrence Malick or Darren Aronofsky make a film of The Catcher in the Rye.
Reply Quote
Assassin's creed movie, and I mean a real movie not some short.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Battle Angel

Cameron said he was going to do it after Avatar, unfortunately a dump truck full of money later he's moving on to more Avatar movies, while refusing to let someone else do Battle Angel.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Star Wars Episodes 7 - 9.
Lucas said that he originally planned for it to be 9 episodes but that was going to be too expensive so he just made the middle 3. Then I guess he found the money & made the first 3. I'ld like him to make the last 3.
Edited by Oshez on 8/8/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Ender's Game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]