Methodical

90 Orc Hunter
Has a new website. If you are an old Methodical member and have been out of touch for a while, don't hesitate to join the new website.

http://methodical-gaming.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Ah nice so you guys are coming back to WoW? Would be nice to get some more talent back on horde side! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nocturnal lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You Spin me Right Round Baby............
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Maybe Regime#1 can return as well and complete the reunification of people no one wants.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I won't hesitate to return! H Rhyolith anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/08/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Whittaker
Maybe Regime#1 can return as well and complete the reunification of people no one wants.

I see the president of my fan club is still hanging around.

That !@# must have been awfully sore to still be butt-hurt after all this time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sorry Nuclayer, I have a fan club of my own and I can tell you right now he's a better priest than you. I agree with the point our friend Whittaker made.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/08/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Krunok
Sorry Nuclayer, I have a fan club of my own and I can tell you right now he's a better priest than you. I agree with the point our friend Whittaker made.

How does having a fan club of your own relate to this topic? Does your fan club coach you in judging priests? Do you have to poll your fan club for how you feel about certain things?

I would hope he is a better priest than me, because I haven't logged into this game for more than 5 minutes at a time for the last 8 months. Again, I am not sure how his skill at being a priest is relevant to anything I wrote.

Try not to post until you learn to write coherently.

Thanks
Edited by Nuclayer on 8/9/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I have no idea who that guy is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well, I'm happy to see that not much has changed. All we're missing now is Nery and Resto. Come out, come out, where ever you are! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lord knows they're probably still lurking on the forums here, judging by any thread mentioning WKG, progress, raids, or guilds nobody misses.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
08/08/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Whittaker

Maybe FBP can take a flying !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
No awesome music? I'm disappointed :(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Lord bottles has returned?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Edited by Iworkatbk on 8/14/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Everyone knows I'm still #1 Arygos.

Resto got permabanned and I haven't talked to the kid for a while, I swapped guilds because now I'm an adult with responsabilities so I went to a shorter schedule.

Also, nice to see Whittaker is still all kinds of butthurt. I'll be sitting by the sidelines, sipping some tea, and watch the bloodbath happen. :D

On a minor note... I can't believe I actually got close to Bottles on achievement points. Queen of nerds, anyone?

I kind of slacked lol. I don't raid anymore so I missed out on some of those and haven't been really playing at all.

@ swag not sure if I'll be buying the expansion or not, if i do i'll be a far more casual player than I have been haha.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I find it amazing how much all of you keep up with a terrible server you abandoned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]