Methodical

60 Human Death Knight
09/06/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Dreztork
Pretty sure myself and 80% of the raiding community does both and are just fine juggling the responsibilities...raiding 7-9 hours a week is not that much of a dedication. Don't come up with the excuses because your mental capacity probably couldn't handle it.

Yeah that number is wrong.

Time has nothing to do with raiding. Quality over quantity.

You're right. PvE is hard and my mental capacity is obviously stunted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lol I remember when Dreztork was LAST (yes, #18?) on dps on Superfailous's first deathwing kill. Want to hear his excuse? A totem wasn't working properly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It's funny how they hot-fixed the searing totem targeting problems the following week...

How's 8th grade Krunok?
Edited by Dreztork on 9/16/2012 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Dreztork
searing totem targeting problems

Never laughed so hard in my life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Krunok and Dreztork must really hate each other. It is funny, you can see them arguing in chat during our first Deathwing Kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NmTMSM7agk
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
09/16/2012 03:11 PMPosted by ßlunt
searing totem targeting problems

If that was the funniest thing you've heard in your life..your life must be pretty sad. I mean with 14k achievement points, WoW must be all you do after all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
What a lame way to advertise your guild, by linking your unimpressive videos on a bad server's forums. Good job Nuclayer!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/17/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Krunok
What a lame way to advertise your guild, by linking your unimpressive videos on a bad server's forums. Good job Nuclayer!!!

My favorite part was how you were bragging about how Trade isn't LFG got server first kills on all the first 6 normal bosses - because you started as soon as the servers came up. Then you got steam rolled by all the real guilds..... lol baddie.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
My favorite part was how you were bragging about how Trade isn't LFG got server first kills on all the first 6 normal bosses - because you started as soon as the servers came up. Then you got steam rolled by all the real guilds..... lol baddie.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Dreztork

If that was the funniest thing you've heard in your life..your life must be pretty sad. I mean with 14k achievement points, WoW must be all you do after all.

Go on
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

I agree, what kind of people make such micro distinctions.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2549106770
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think this link might be a better example than the one you provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlR2RjKtMCk&feature=g-all-u
Edited by Nuclayer on 9/19/2012 6:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Paladin
Is anyone still around from the older days? Maybe not as far back as when you were Systematic but is Vamp, Bully, Margur, Carn, ZQ/Belle or any of them still around? Is Jim still running the guild?

edit: Actually after viewing the people who were online before I don't recognize any of the names so I have a feeling no one remembers even who I'm talking about. If you do that's cool, any of the older members you remember from Van/BC I might know I'm just looking to see who's still around I know a lot of people changed toon names.

If not than carry on and stay classy
Edited by Roflpancake on 12/1/2012 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm still here so is Dogg, Sax, Hass, Sartur, Toxe, Sneak and the list goes on. We are looking for all of our old members who miss me yelling at them for standing in bad, whining about loot and all around !@#$%iness!!!! Anyone who wants to know hit me up in game or on our website http://methodical-gaming.enjin.com/ !
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ps Hades = Azasel = Jim

= P
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
nery wont stop texting me ffs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]