402 Disc/Shadow LF H guild

100 Dwarf Priest
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm looking for a 10 man guild preferrably, 25 man if nothing else, doing Hard Modes of all Cata meta-achieves, and looking forward to tackling MOP. I've been raid healing since Vanilla beta, and have enjoyed the experience of WOW. I'm currently 6/8 in heroic DS and 3-4/ in heroic FL's (only because current guild decided to not do that content anymore). 402 Disc/40 Shadow I'm self sufficient in professions/raid mats/flasks, and don't require any assistance. Just upgraded my comp this year, so no lag or frame issues in case anyone is wondering.

My only requirements:
Guild where raiders show up on time and ready to go.
You MUST be Alliance and on Elune, I'm not faction/realm-switching.
10 man preferred, but I will do 25 man if the healing is needed.
Guild that does CURRENT and PAST metas, as I'm a bit of an achieve-hog.
I'm not a "sitting" raider, if you're switching out constantly, plz thx for reading, but pass me by.
I have four alts, whom I use for professions, that will have to come along with me.
My free days are Sundays/Mondays/Wed/Thurs. Weekends and Tuesdays are a no-go because of college reasons, and evenings are my preferred time to raid.

Thanks for reading, and plz, only polite responses.
Shaemas of Elune
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Hello Shaemas,

Afraid of Elementals is seeking caster dps to join our raid team as we finish up Dragon Soul and prepare for Mists of Pandaria.

We are currently 6/8H and working through spine P3 L1 is our best so far.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 8:15 - 11:00p EST on US-Elune.

Afraid of Elementals is a mature level 25 guild composed primarily of working professionals, new parents, and skilled veterans looking to enjoy this hobby at a more relaxed pace.

If a constructive, focused, drama free raid environment where your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are taken seriously appeals to you, I'd encourage you to take a look at Afraid of Elementals.

Www.Afraidofelementals.com
RealID: (Esti@Afraidofelementals.com)
or
RealID: (Aibe@Afraidofelementals.com)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]