WTB Rbg Mount

85 Undead Rogue
Are there any guilds planning on doing a lot of RBGs in MoP? If so im highly open to joining that guild, i have 1900 max level rbg experience. *must be alliance*
Edited by Fresh on 8/7/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The fact that youve posted this only PROVES that you have no friends. Go duel some more

/trolled.
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Mage
:<

Shyyguy shows no mercy.
Reply Quote
:<

Shyyguy shows no mercy.

<3

In all seriousness, the mount only requires X amount of wins right?
You should make an alt on Tich and KT and just look for pug RBGS at low mmr. (unless you have a decent CR)

its not to hard to get xrealm groups, and farm your way to the mount. Unless of course your talking about Hero of the horde
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Shyguy were pretty good friends heh do you even know who my alts are? And I'm not looking to play with people on kt/tich I want people on tub to recognize
My skill even if the rbg as a whole is mediocre
Edited by Fresh on 8/14/2012 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Shyguy were pretty good friends heh do you even know who my alts are? And I'm not looking to play with people on kt/tich I want people on tub to recognize
My skill even if the rbg as a whole is mediocre

I dont know your alts. Im sure horde is more populated on this realm than alliance (?) But still it helps to get ur MMR up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
!@#$% preez this is legendary
Reply Quote
well I do nao!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i forgivs u shy
and to sweat ty for the website, i didnt know about it.
Edited by Fresh on 8/22/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]