<Hollur Verndari><A> Building for MoP

85 Human Paladin
<Hollur Verndari> is an alliance guild on Malfurion looking to recruit both new and returning players. Looking to focus on 10 man content as we finish out Cataclysm and move into leveling and enjoying MoP.

Currently we are in the need of a raid team, with pretty much all spots open as of now. Gear isn't an issue and we would be more then willing to help with the process.

We will use the basic roll system for our raids seeing as how we are not hardcore and Cata raiding is pretty much almost over. If in the future we see the need we can change this up to be more fitting of the guild. Raid nights at the current moment are looking to be Weds and Thurs nights beginning at 8 server.

We are also looking for anyone that wants to join up and level with us as well. We can help as much as possible to help make the game enjoyable to you. We will be running dungeons, questing together, and once MoP releases learning our specs/classes all over again. Please if you have any questions feel free to contact me in game on either Malphes or Alikard. You can contact anyone in guild if I am not online. My realid is dhiatt24@yahoo.com.

Join now and help us build the guild into something great.
Edited by Malphes on 8/12/2012 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Slowly getting a group together. Still in need of a couple more 85s. Find us in game for some more info.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We are in need of the following:

1 Healer with dps os. (Holy Ret Paladin or a Shadow/Heals Priest)
1-2 Ranged DPS (Lock, Sham, Spriest)

We can help you gear up to DS if need be. Looking to finish out Cata and move into MoP with a solid raid group.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
With MoP right around the corner we would love to get some new guys in the guild to help us grow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]