Heroics and RBGs for MOP

I usually tend to have a group of people i gear up with at the beginning of each expansion and was wondering if any1 interested would like to group with me after 90. Also i think im going to be getting back into RBGs before arenas start in mop so if youd like to play hit me up with your playtimes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd be down. And I plan on getting a new PC (or Mac - haven't decided) around the release of the expansion so I should be good for Vent. Unless you plan on being one of those trendys that is changing the norm to mumble or skype.

...for RBGs that is - not that other crap.
Edited by Perezhilton on 8/3/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
08/03/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Perezhilton
Unless you plan on being one of those trendys that is changing the norm to mumble or skype.

Why wouldn't you use something thats better...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
UE
I would do some rbgs as long as 7 isn't allowed to come on his rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'd be down. And I plan on getting a new PC (or Mac - haven't decided) .

Why in the name of god would you ever buy a Mac. Huge !@#$ing waste of money.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
08/04/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Cancer
I'd be down. And I plan on getting a new PC (or Mac - haven't decided) .

Why in the name of god would you ever buy a Mac. Huge !@#$ing waste of money.

It's not that crazy nowadays. My PC is riddled with viruses I can't get rid of and you don't get those in Apple products. I've also had one in the mid 90s during the AOL days and I remember it being a much more simpler system that was very user friendly. I've grown fond of Apple products again with the advent of the Iphone, so it's not that crazy to go back. The lines between what you can do with a Mac and PC are just about blurred right now - unlike before where you pretty much had to do everyday computiing with a PC.

Computing is so cheap now anyway. What's a few hundred dollars for something more sleek and nice looking, safe to browse the internet and game with.
Edited by Seventizz on 8/5/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
Only newbs to the internet get viruses, honestly
and if you get a mac, you will regret it. I promise
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter

It's not that crazy nowadays. My PC is riddled with virus's I can't get rid of and you don't get those in Apple products.

My PC is riddled with virus's

virus's

[quote][quote]
ugh. all these librals makin staytmehntz wit dur laem spell'n, disgracin the great natuion of amurrica.
Edited by Seventiz on 8/5/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
[quote][quote]ugh. all these librals makin staytmehntz wit dur laem spell'n, disgracin the great natuion of amurrica.

You try harder than Heavenforge.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter

heavenforge ehn't even uhmuhrican, u spake'n liek a commie.. yah cun goe bak ta china iffn ya wont dem heavnfrog
Edited by Seventiz on 8/7/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
all dis hur bakwurs tak mak'n mah hed hurden
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter
08/06/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Coho

ay, dat rog just aint speakn good grummr, ah Meen, CUMON, hoo tolk liek chaynuh dayallackt

virus's
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
08/06/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Coho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE

heavenforge ehn't even uhmuhrican, u spake'n liek a commie.. yah cun goe bak ta china iffn ya wont dem heavnfrog

It's not funny to impersonate someone else's shtich (ie Chungbung)...especially if you can't be funny doing it.

I'd suggest giving it up...fake Seventiz.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight

It's not funny to impersonate someone else's shtich (ie Chungbung)...especially if you can't be funny doing it.

I'd suggest giving it up...fake Seventiz.

Wouldn't you be the fake one from word on the street, Mr. SeventizZ? Normally two "z"s << one "z". Also, isn't chungbung normally chinese? Chung and Bung both being Asian noble houses under Emperor Wang?
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter

I'd suggest giving it up...fake Seventiz.(I say this even though you are the real Seventiz and I am just impersonator SeventizZ)

I was actually trying to speak in the language I thought you most likely to understand, oh Mr. "Virus's". Were I to actually speak in the correct American dialect, you'd surely get lost in your foreign illiterate nation's Wanglish.

Edit for SeventizZ: iur keyndoh fahlk ent gut na gramur to reed w/o no edoocacion, soe I jus' elpin u ou'. eynd ugh arund 1800 wehn dem uppity eenglisch al "Oy matey! Fostas! Australian for biur" yeh commie libnrals ent evn votn tee parti
Edited by Seventiz on 8/12/2012 4:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/if-george-lucas-directed-nbcs-olympic-coverage/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You can really get a view of just how stupid Seventizz is when he talks about all his "virus's", how he can't get rid of them, and how he's going to buy a mac because he's too incompetent to get rid of the, um, virus's.

You need somewhere safe for you IRL as well - maybe a nice padded room, no sharp instruments, liquid food only.

The line is pretty clear and bold....was it yesterday you told me "I switched from Internet Explorer to Firefox!"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]