Night Elf or Human?

85 Undead Rogue
Playing on the MOP Beta i see that night elves get 6% increased stealthed movement speed. ontop of that shadowmeld, would this be better then humans extra trinket? *yeah im xferring after the arena season ends and i get duelist or w/e*
Edit: I enjoy playing with Priests aka 3rd Vanish
Edited by Fresh on 8/3/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you have to do 5+ games at 85 to make it an 85 team
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i cant say im sure i will get it, just it says my team has updated to 85 so im guessing that i will, i have not tested this before nor do i know anybody that has.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Both wrong. Male Draenei... has to be male tho
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
*gets gun out*
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It resets your team rating back to 0 but you keep the mmr when you go to play.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
if my team rating werent 2200 i wouldnt be in elite gear would i
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
What I meant is that your team is not eligible for titles because it was created and played in the 70 bracket, the first game you play in the 85 bracket your team rating will be reset but you will keep the mmr.
Reply Quote
Sorry to say fresh, it has been fixed and you wont get the duelist title. I forget where this was confirmed but It was recently bought up in arenajunkies and im sure you can find a thread about it there. =/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
probably but they also said i couldnt get elite gear, by they i mean every freaking person in the world.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I asked a gm XD.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
08/06/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Rookerz
What I meant is that your team is not eligible for titles because it was created and played in the 70 bracket, the first game you play in the 85 bracket your team rating will be reset but you will keep the mmr.
if you mean on the ladder it resets maybe, but i tested this on another char, i got like a 2100 team for giggles and leveld up on it then did a few games and 85 and my team rating dropped like a regular 85 team not straight to 0.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]