licence plate idea's

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I live in Australia, and im about to get a new car, i am after ideas for a licence plate, im able to have 3 numbers and 3 letters, or 3 letters and 2 numbers, my main toon is a blood elf paladin, name is obviously Gemedes, but im known as Gem, anyone got any ideas?
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
m4dtw4t
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Oh I've always wanted to do this! But having to negotiate with the other half meant it never came to fruition... yet >.>

It's hard... you could go down the 'elf' part with 3 numbers or even 'belf' and 2 numbers (I know SA allows this combo). The numbers are sometimes the hard bit, so think of things that are meaningful to you (I wouldn't go 085 just yet seeing as MoP will have you at 090 ;) Or Gem and numbers...

Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Why have your number plate named after a character in World of Warcraft? Why not have it resembling something more personal?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/08/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Buzzlitebeer
Why have your number plate named after a character in World of Warcraft? Why not have it resembling something more personal?

What is more personal than you, and something you identify with? Not everyone is ashamed they play WoW.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/16/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Shiravan

What is more personal than you, and something you identify with? Not everyone is ashamed they play WoW.

Anything's got to be better than BOB 055 or KIMY 80. They always make me laugh 'oh look, that's Kimy's car' hehe

Added to that, it's a security risk. Giving away a name and significant number (usually a year of birth) is dumb, on so many levels...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]