Signing Off

85 Tauren Paladin
As of late the Orgrimmar Gangster has contemplated whether or not to still play this great game. Well I have decided to retire. Reason being I started to play this game to bond with certain people, heck I created this toon to help a certain toon and guild. Obviously my help is not needed or wanted. Others, complete strangers are given the benefit of the doubt while I get kicked to the curb. Tired of all the mental abuse and stress, tired of questioning my abilities. Tired of immature trolls running me out of a guild I helped started!

I quit, I throw in the towel no more for me.

For those of you like Tekoms, Popezilla, Nemo, Bubbagub, and many others I have forgot to mention thank you for the fun times!

Signing out,

Stryper Holy Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn , Ill miss you bro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Good riddance, have fun on moongard !@#$%^
Reply Quote
I mean, if you still like playing, transfer to a different server or maybe join a guild that isn't just a social guild? With the exception of a couple dozen broke or insane people, anyone that was ever worth a damn on Coilfang already left.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Stryper, if you don't want to play or can't because your computer is broke, that would be one thing. But to stop playing something because you got burnt by selfish people is just not right. Better to take the low road like Deus and just be a complete jerk to everyone. It does have redeeming quality and believe me, this realm provides loads of opportunity to belitlle deserving people. Hell just by postin I am opening the door for warranted insults. (PS trolladin still sucks)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2 Words for you. Worgen Priest
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Do you know why that is supposed to offend me or are you just copying previous comments? (Trolladin=Carried)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know carries when I see them , you being one of them
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/06/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Hursuit
Stryper, if you don't want to play or can't because your computer is broke, that would be one thing. But to stop playing something because you got burnt by selfish people is just not right. Better to take the low road like Deus and just be a complete jerk to everyone. It does have redeeming quality and believe me, this realm provides loads of opportunity to belitlle deserving people. Hell just by postin I am opening the door for warranted insults. (PS trolladin still sucks)

Thanks for advice, but nah I initially played this game to help my brother, but guess the help is not wanted.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I jump on board for carries when I see them
Fixed for ya.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/06/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Hursuit
Do you know why that is supposed to offend me or are you just copying previous comments? (Trolladin=Carried)

ROFL carried to 1550 on one of the worst battlegroups in this game ROFL@@#@@@@
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Look who happened to be stupid enough to xfer to the worst battlegroup , nice job jackass you sure are pro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Wow trolladin ur not very smart r u? Why do u think pros like me and purplez go to !@#$ty battlegroups? Its so we can s hit on all the %^-*ters like u who think their good cus they got one 1550 achiev ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why else would you come here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
2 laugh at u LOL
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Had fun with you bro, even during the time when we hated eachother XD! take care my friend.

Know this though, since you were a gangster, right when you think you're out, we pulllllllllllllllllll you back in!

Peace bro!
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Furlosophy 103: Drama is better left in real life and not over a game; if drama exists in game may it be solely for the purpose of entertainment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]